Well here is hwo ti goes. My cousin found a strat for 100$ at a garage sale called me about it he knows next to nothing about guitars. I looked it up it is a 97 California strat in candy apple red. He gave it to me to set up an put new strings on etc. I plugged it in and it is a player and sounds great. ( wow did it ever need a setup was unplayable as it was) Better than my 04 Lite Ash strat. So I offered a trade. I so now I no longer have the strat in my avitar it is a red one with maple board.

A bit of a jam using that guitar here.

https://soundcloud.com/dresden-conspiracy/california-strat
Well done! HNGD! Big fan of Strats myself.
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
excellent
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?