Page 1 of 2
I am drinking an "Energy malt beverage" cuz I thought it was some cheap red bull and did not note the "malt" part on purchase. Energy drinks and non-alcoholic beers are bad enough on their own, but friggin' together? I swear to you, my burps are ignoring my every command and going straight through my nose. I'm REALLY energetic and I REALLY wanna take a shit.

What are some examples of really, really terrible ideas that should have never been made?
This thread.

Like you didn't see that coming.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Serious answer, diet or lite versions of anything.
Quote by Diemon Dave
tiger malt is like the showgirls of beverages something that looks sort of appealing so you dive into it and it's just a total disaster but you just can't stop watching/drinking kinda like a car accident on your tongue and before you know it the bottle is done

you can spot rihanna slamming that shit back no problem though and hey if it's good enough for her then it's good enough for me

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Serious answer, diet or lite versions of anything.

Actually, for diabetics like me, they're a decent way for us to eat similar stuff to the rest of people. Just playing Devil's advocate

OT: Though, carbonated Ice tea....that stuff is ****ing feral
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Aug 9, 2015,
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Actually, for diabetics like me, they're a decent way for us to eat similar stuff to the rest of people. Just playing Devil's advocate

OT: Though, carbonated Ice tea....that stuff is ****ing feral

And I'd agree, if there was a sweetener that wasn't aspartame. It tastes of wrong, in the way that Lovecraftian horrors are made of wrong.

What I'm saying is that Cthulu tastes of aspartame.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
And I'd agree, if there was a sweetener that wasn't aspartame. It tastes of wrong, in the way that Lovecraftian horrors are made of wrong.

What I'm saying is that Cthulu tastes of aspartame.

Cthulu sounds delicious.......I'm glad you aren't jumping on the "Aspartame causes cancer" bandwagon though, kudos
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sparkling water tastes like flat Sprite.

Sparkling water is nice, but for some reason, if you add it to iced tea, it creates what I imagine bong water to taste like
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Aug 9, 2015,
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Cthulu sounds delicious.......I'm glad you aren't jumping on the "Aspartame causes cancer" bandwagon though, kudos

It only causes cancer of the soul.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It only causes cancer of the soul.

I must be terminal then
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33539825

Quit being such a Scott Malkinson
selfie sticks

Pixels (the Adam Sandler movie)

pretty much every reboot/remake of a movie.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
selfie sticks

Pixels (the Adam Sandler movie)

pretty much every reboot/remake of a movie.

Adam Sandler movies in general.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Adam Sandler movies in general.

Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and Waterboy are still guilty pleasures for me. i quote those movies a lot.

although i never quote Sandler's lines. well, the exception being "Veronica Vaughn, soooooo hot. Want to touch the hiney." when talking about a girl with a great ass.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The Holocaust
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Selfie sticks are really useful though.

Scented feminine hygiene products and pre-packaged tabbouleh are the worst.
cat
Me ~

I didn't see your "me" comment because I don't read threads

we really are meant for each other
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by SGstriker
The Holocaust

Didn't come to mind at first but when you put it that way yeah the Holocaust was a bad idea.
Quote by eGraham
Me ~

I didn't see your "me" comment because I don't read threads

we really are meant for each other

Yet you refuse to move to Seattle so we could be together
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yet you refuse to move to Seattle so we could be together

I do not refuse, that is still very much my long-term goal

It's not easy moving like 2700 miles ok

* my bad 2300 miles
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Aug 9, 2015,
The Last Airbender

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by eGraham
I do not refuse, that is still very much my long-term goal

It's not easy moving like 2700 miles ok

If I could actually find a job that pays a living wage id move to Seattle

It's not easy moving 30 miles
Quote by bradulator
Marxism

bradthreads.
Mosquitoes
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by slash_page10
Eugenics

true
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, and Waterboy are still guilty pleasures for me. i quote those movies a lot.

People that say this except try to say that theyre actually good are just in denial that the stupid comedies they watched as a kid arent stupid tbhtbh

Though I guess those three are easily the best hes done
Quote by whywefight at #33541451
People that say this except try to say that theyre actually good are just in denial that the stupid comedies they watched as a kid arent stupid tbhtbh

Though I guess those three are easily the best hes done

I don't know, that The Longest Yard remake he did was really good.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
massive nipples
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Page 1 of 2