Samsiam,
Sounds good overall! Reminds me of Joe Satriani at times. Some impressive lead & rhythm guitar playing in there. My grandfather was a doctor and a colonel in the U.S. Army during World War II, sometimes he went to China. I ended up inheriting some Chinese furniture and other various items from him that were probably originally purchased in China around 70 years ago. Perhaps you could review my music (I've never had anyone from Hong Kong comment on my music before) at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1682854
Wow, man, it's really good! I like the sonic-qualities of it! Good sounds with an effective mix. And I think it's great composition-wise; as you said, it changes rather often, but it's all very catchy and sounding intricate. I would've probably made it longer, though, capitalizing on each of the sections a bit more.

And also, as you probably know, there's the saying "whatever you think you're good at, there's some Asian kid out there being better than you"; I wonder what that 2004 bit sounded like.
Quote by TLGuitar
Wow, man, it's really good! I like the sonic-qualities of it! Good sounds with an effective mix. And I think it's great composition-wise; as you said, it changes rather often, but it's all very catchy and sounding intricate. I would've probably made it longer, though, capitalizing on each of the sections a bit more.

And also, as you probably know, there's the saying "whatever you think you're good at, there's some Asian kid out there being better than you"; I wonder what that 2004 bit sounded like.

Thanks for the comments!
Yes, i think all the parts could be longer too! But it will become more than five minutes and i thought this is too long for a guitar play through video haha
Great playing. I loved the intro. The acoustic riff going the first minute or so really reminded me of Pink Floyd ("Dogs"), and several times it reminded me of the newer style of Steven Wilson. Good work, man!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by wyldelife
Great playing. I loved the intro. The acoustic riff going the first minute or so really reminded me of Pink Floyd ("Dogs"), and several times it reminded me of the newer style of Steven Wilson. Good work, man!

I love Steven Wilson so much!Glad to hear that! I think some parts of my song was inspired by his song "Drive"
Quote by Samsiam
I love Steven Wilson so much!Glad to hear that! I think some parts of my song was inspired by his song "Drive"

I mean "Drive home "