Really, REALLY great ideas that must exist and should have been in your life earlier

Chili dark chocolate - changed my life

what are some to you?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Wait, really great ideas that do exist and should have existed sooner, or really great ideas that don't exist but should?

You just don't have the level of lucidity I do, Pastaman.
envelopes you don't have to lick to seal

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

wet your finger and rub it along the glue.

been doing it since the mid 90's.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo at #33540148

E-mail.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Wait, really great ideas that do exist and should have existed sooner, or really great ideas that don't exist but should?

both
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Ugg slippers

I thought they were only necessary in cold places with no indoor heating or carpeting but I'm wearing them right now and I'm thinking I should've got these years ago since my feet are always freezing, even if its 110 degrees out. I'm wearing shorts but the rest of my legs don't even feel cold as long as I have these on.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Ugg slippers

I need some good slippers cuz mine keep having holes in them
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
i used to have these yellow homer simpson slippers and they were the most comfortable slippers ever but now i can't find any in my size and i don't think anything will ever compare to how comfortable they were
Quote by So-Cal
i used to have these yellow homer simpson slippers and they were the most comfortable slippers ever but now i can't find any in my size and i don't think anything will ever compare to how comfortable they were

make some out of duck feathers
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
superhydrophobic surfaces and multi-purpose furniture.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by jakesmellspoo

your finger is probably dirtier than that envelope.

At least mine is..
Quote by UltimateGuizar
That's where you put your feet in.

A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Those exist. Same idea as a sticker or bandaid of whatever. Plastic cover that you peel off exposing the glue side.