There is no way in hell that pedal is worth that money. Honestly I'd have a hard time paying $50 for it even with the box.

Yamaha was not exactly known for making pedals
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Throw in a new 9v and I'd give $10.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pearl & Ebony • Les Paul PlusTop Pro Honeyburst • AJ220VS • Squier Standard Stratocaster CAR
Marshall Class 5 Combo • Digitech HT-2 • Vox V847 • MXR M68 Uni-Vibe • Soul Food • BOSS SD-1 • Digitech RV-7
Quote by Robbgnarly

Yamaha was not exactly known for making pedals

I'd imagine that has a lot more to do with the price than anything regarding quality or usefulness.
Can't say I would buy it.I've got quite a few distortion pedals as I like to experiment with different sounds I even have a couple of signature pedals and I never paid over £35.00.Its too basic to ask for that type of money what's to say you couldn't get the same sound from something more common.
Quote by Iommianity
I'd imagine that has a lot more to do with the price than anything regarding quality or usefulness.

that doesn't make it worth a lot alone.

I did a bit of digging and it is just a rebranded Korg pedal the Korg DST-1 to be exact
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
ok, calm down I'm actually wnat you guys to get in fight because I only get it for 10$ at Japanese recylce store.
It does sound good and it fall between dark warm to overdrive.
Really good for metal song and hard rock.