Hi folks,

I got me a new Orange Tiny Terror few weeks ago. I got it connected to an Orange cabinet and this thing is a beast.

Sadly tho, today I tried adding pedals to my loop for the first time. As you know, TT has no effects loop, so I just connected the guitar to Cathedral pedal to amp input and... no sound. If I turn the pedal off, the sound returns (Cathedral is true bypass). Tested the pedal with my friends Marshal head and its working fine. I tried to connect a Metal Muff pedal to make sure its not the Cathedrals fault and no sound, unless I crank the Gain on the amp real high, then I get some crappy low volume sound. Am I doing something wrong here? or am I missing something? I would really appreciate your help guys.

Zee
A drumer is needed!!

In Dammam or Khobar
Were the pedals running on the same power supply when they were working and when they weren't?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
have you tried a different cable from the pedal to the amp?

How are you powering the pedals?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Spambot_2
Were the pedals running on the same power supply when they were working and when they weren't?

Cathedral, no, two separate power sources. The Metal Muff runs on batteries.
A drumer is needed!!

In Dammam or Khobar
I'm going to ask a dumb question just to rule it out. Do you have the input and output backwards on the pedal? If you do that can cause sound to come through when it's turned off and no sound when you switch it on.
^ Good call, I've done that before
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A TT works great with pedals when properly connected. Retrace your steps.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy
A TT works great with pedals when properly connected. Retrace your steps.

+1 I have the dual and it takes pedals like a champ.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
still not working, will take it to the store tomorrow. Thanks guys
A drumer is needed!!

In Dammam or Khobar
Try different cables.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/