Page 1 of 2
When you watch a film with a partner, the sexual tension between you rises as the film reaches a climax and afterwards, you release that tension in some kind of sexual activity maybe banging at least a big make out session.

When you start watching TV shows together especially on Netflix you can watch for hours and hours at a time with no end in sight and nothing is a big even it's a long hard tiring haul to the end and the excitement is gone and your relationship dies

Is this a true hypothesis discuss
I already answered in a different thread, but I'll just say again, you didn't listen to the wisdom of Jimmy Pop.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Lyle if you cant spend even a little bit of time w/ a significant other that doesn't involve sex then I guess you'll always have your spreadsheets to jack it into
Where's this unwritten rule that says you can't fondle during Breaking Bad
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by CL/\SH

you can fondle but breaking bad is so good that you won't stop watching until you both go to sleep / the fly episode

also takeaways kill relationships
Quote by EndTheRapture51
you can fondle but breaking bad is so good that you won't stop watching until you both go to sleep / the fly episode

also takeaways kill relationships

are you seriously putting down the fly episode?

i hate your face.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
real talks ill never understand the whole making out & sticking yr hand in her pants while watching movies/television thing cuddling is ok but yeah no what's the point of spending half an hour finding something to watch if you're not gonna pay attention anyway yknow

id rather just goof around outdoors with a hunny every time it's way more fun than netflix
Quote by MinterMan22
real talks ill never understand the whole making out & sticking yr hand in her pants while watching movies/television thing cuddling is ok but yeah no what's the point of spending half an hour finding something to watch if you're not gonna pay attention anyway yknow

id rather just goof around outdoors with a hunny every time it's way more fun than netflix

i live in england so that should explain it
i think if something like that has the potential to kill a relationship it wasn't a very good relationship anyway

edit: not that watching tv/movies with your significant other is bad. it can be quality bonding time if you utilize it that way.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 9, 2015,
I actually skipped Fly on my first watch of the whole series because I needed to find out what happened next, since watching the whole show 7-8 times over it's become one of my favorite episodes now. It's easily one of the funniest of the whole series.

Anyway key is to do more interesting things together than not bang while watching netflix
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33540928

Quote by CL/\SH at #33540932

Anyway key is to do more interesting things together than not bang while watching netflix

Quote by guitarxo at #33540931
i think if something like that has the potential to kill a relationship it wasn't a very good relationship anyway

yeah
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i watched this on repeat for about 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEgEEjZmlzw

Had this on in the background

I could dig watching Walter falling down to that music for pretty much the entire day.
**** it, that's Monday sorted for me.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Aug 9, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i live in england so that should explain it

don't act like 10 degrees and overcast isnt ideal goofing weather
if you're cold you can snuggle

that is literally the only thing I like about winter

(and oversized sweaters)
cat
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33540956
don't act like 10 degrees and overcast isnt ideal goofing weather

When I went to the UK last year I felt permanently moist so I'd have to agree
Quote by CL/\SH
When I went to the UK last year I felt permanently moist so I'd have to agree

Quote by guitarxo
if you're cold you can snuggle

that is literally the only thing I like about winter

(and oversized sweaters)

pea

coats
Quote by EndTheRapture51
pea

coats

I do like how peacoats look but I don't feel comfortable in them at all.
cat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
pea

coats

Bum freezers are never good.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by EndTheRapture51
ideal goofing weather is 20 - 25 degrees so you can lay on the grass in a park under a tree and make out

you can't share a sweater with a sweetie in that type of heat

it's all about those late autumn chills sucking the circulation outta yer fingers and the warmth of someone else's hand bringing it back to life <3
In late autumn you're not going to be doing any goofing around because you can't make out on the grass because the grass is covered in wet leaves
Bring a tarp + picnic blanket
why do you even wanna be on the grass though it's full of bugs and dirt and pollen BBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAACHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
cat
Quote by EndTheRapture51
In late autumn you're not going to be doing any goofing around because you can't make out on the grass because the grass is covered in wet leaves

that's what community centre rooftops are for
Expose your kids to the outdoors a lot when they're young and they'll be able to tolerate all that grass and bugs and dirt and pollen
Quote by CL/\SH
Expose your kids to the outdoors a lot when they're young and they'll be able to tolerate all that grass and bugs and dirt and pollen

This is true

Also autumn is best season hands down stfu if you will say otherwise

Lying in a dirty field does not come close to snuggling near an open fire on a cool night
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm all about thanksgiving dude best holiday
Abandon them at a few months old in the Amazon with some tribe, get them to do the bullet ant rite of passage ceremony a few times and then when they're 18 you pick them up and release them into a big western city so they can cry themselves to sleep and contemplate throwing a javelin at your head.

Trust me this has a 100% success rate when it comes to adjusting your kids to the outside, parks and grass etc.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I feel like there is a big culture clash in this thread because autumn it is always raining which makes your hair puffy so is not good for cute dates
Page 1 of 2