Hey, all!

I just got a new Taylor 210e Deluxe the other day and among other things, I'm thinking I may need to humidify it. I know it's just a laminated guitar, but it does have a solid top and it's only a 3-ply lamination, and since I paid a grand for it, I want to make sure I don't mess the thing up.

That being said, it does already have a hard-shell case, I just need to get a humidifier. I was wondering if anyone had any luck with a Planet Waves Humidipak (one like this: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/HumidipakKit?adpos=1o1&creative=55397627521&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CLqYgb3knMcCFdgIgQodVDYNBw). The only thing I have an issue with about this one would be that you can't control how much humidity it outputs, it always stays at 48-49% RH. I'm not sure how big of a deal this would be with a laminate, though, so does anyone know? Also, does anyone have any ideas on the Kyser lifeguard humidifier?

Does anyone know of any good hygrometers? I'm not sure if I'd go with an Oasis one (since those are supposed to be nice), or if I'd go with a Taylor one, or if there's another one that's nicer than both of those that I've never heard of. Would it be fine to put the hygrometer where the headstock is or would that be a bad gauge for the humidity in the guitar?

Does anyone know of any good fretboard oils? I am very inexperienced with this stuff and don't really want to get one that will mess up my ebony fretboard or the body of the guitar.
*le me *le forum person
Quote by uto998
Does anyone know of any good fretboard oils? I am very inexperienced with this stuff and don't really want to get one that will mess up my ebony fretboard or the body of the guitar.

The instructions I got with my Taylor said to use linseed oil.