Page 1 of 3
I'd look for drivers that seem depressed and ask for their license.

I'd secretly jot down their address and order them pizza.
ggg1 ggg3

I would leak every document available to me to the public and then kill myself, the only cure for my kind.
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
Get into Disneyland free.

Cops can do that, right?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by LauraMarx
I would leak every document available to me to the public and then kill myself, the only cure for my kind.

>identifies as communist
>sight fascism detected

OT: Would drive faster than the limit with my siren on if I was late for work.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Aug 9, 2015,
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I'd abuse my power by being great and fair in my distribution of justice.

Being a cop is a great opportunity to do some good.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Pastafarian96
>identifies as communist
>sight fascism detected

Leaking documents and killing cops is historically in line with communism? That's old school IRA shit, for goodness sake.
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

Quote by LauraMarx

Cant wait to see what comes out of the 72-Hour Abandoned Vehicle Complaint Form revelations!!
Quote by LauraMarx
Leaking documents and killing cops is historically in line with communism? That's old school IRA shit, for goodness sake.

I was referring to your sig and profile but ok
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by whywefight at #33541165
How would you abuse your power

Id probably take no mercy on juggalos

Quote by behind_you at #33541169
I'd look for drivers that seem depressed and ask for their license.

I'd secretly jot down their address and order them pizza.

these are both very good answers and any district would be much better off with either/both of you on the job
Quote by Pastafarian96
I was referring to your sig and profile but ok

no I know I mean, I'm saying it is communist! By "old school IRA shit" I mean like, when they were traditional marxists and all that. I am citing the long history of cop-killing and corruption-unveiling by the communists with whom I align myself, in response to your implication it was fascist - which I think is what you were saying?

Aligning yourself with an extremist terrorist organization, nice
Quote by LauraMarx
no I know I mean, I'm saying it is communist! By "old school IRA shit" I mean like, when they were traditional marxists and all that. I am citing the long history of cop-killing and corruption-unveiling by the communists with whom I align myself, in response to your implication it was fascist - which I think is what you were saying?

That's hardly old-school; that's like late 60's.
Quote by Diemon Dave
The IRA are the reason I can't find a fvcking bin anywhere in London

thanks.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's hardly old-school; that's like late 60's.

I wouldn't say the 60s-era IRAs (plural) were communist, honestly. I was referring mostly to the fairly early era arising out of the ICA. Unless you're saying there was no militant resistance in the North between Easter Rising and Bloody Sunday, which is patently false.

Well this user should put to rest any insinuations that communists are megalomaniac narcissists and psychotic misanthropes.
Quote by LauraMarx

I um... sure let's go with that.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Whack old ladies behind the knees, oh ho, what a joy.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by LauraMarx
I wouldn't say the 60s-era IRAs (plural) were communist, honestly. I was referring mostly to the fairly early era arising out of the ICA. Unless you're saying there was no militant resistance in the North between Easter Rising and Bloody Sunday, which is patently false.

From the foundign of the IRA(1917) until the late 60's, while there undoubtedly were individual Marxists within the organisation, it wasn't until the late-60's split between the OIRA and PIRA that a wing of the IRA actually became an ideologically Marxist organisation.

Until then, they were just Irish republicans.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I could actually drive late at night and feel safe for once
#newexperiences
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Aug 9, 2015,
never paying at Dunkin' Donuts

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'd do donuts with the patrol car all the time, probably injure / kill pedestrians in the process then claim they weren't respecting vague laws concerning motorised vehicules to bail myself.

Rinse and repeat every single day.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Chase people on foot/car and freak the **** out of people.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Drive around in a police car on patrol and randomly activate the sirens every time I came up alongside a pedestrian, to make them jump
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Dreadnought
Aligning yourself with an extremist terrorist organization, nice

Says the guy in the US military
Quote by GuitarGod_92

GG is on it today
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by GuitarGod_92

1/10
I wouldn't be a police officer
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Dreadnought
1/10

I mean you guys did kill more innocent people than the terrorists could ever hope to.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Ok. During the 80's coup of Turkey, the self claimed authorithy who was a General said "Hang one from left wing for each dead of right wing, and rightfuly hang a right wing supporter for each left wing dead"

You get the idea? kill everyone, just make sure you are being equal to all

/s
Wait outside of Trump Tower every morning to arrest Trump for disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct when he walked out.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by slash_page10
When I pull people over I would see how many times I could incorporate 'meow' into my speech.

I'd also mess with stoners and have syrup chugging contests.

Pretty sure super troopers was actually supposed to be just the meow sketch and accidentally got made into a full movie
Page 1 of 3