okay so heres what happened.. I was working in Grill earlier today when somebody spilled grease on the floor from the grease traps of the fryer. Nobody wanted to clean it up, and I would've but I was unable to do so due to the fact that we were busy and I was the only person working on orders. Then, some guy comes walking in, and slips in the grease and drops a bunch of patties on the filthy disgusting ground, and just picks them back up and puts them in the patty container!!! I was unaware of this, and those patties got fed to about 10-15 people. the ******ed **** was later bragging about it to me, and I was so mother****ing pissed off. I reported him to the store manager, and he just brushed it off and said "no sense in wasting food, most of the germs get killed when we nuke the food anyway". ****ing sickening. that's why i'm giving the DQ life second thoughts i guess.
Slanderous libel, enemy of DQ.
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
My cousin used to work at Arbys and watched another employee do the same thing with the roast beef and when he told the manager he said pretty much the same thing yours did
What does DQ stand for?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Crazyedd123
What does DQ stand for?

Darling Quentin

Dairy Queen
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Darling Quentin

Dairy Queen

That's a thing?

I thought that was just one of those made-up brands that appears in a shitload of TV shows.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's a thing?

I thought that was just one of those made-up brands that appears in a shitload of TV shows.

so did I and then Google told me otherwise.

Anyway TS get out of the fast food service industry and join me in the regular speed service industry where you get to wash dishes and actually make edible food.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
so did I and then Google told me otherwise.

Anyway TS get out of the fast food service industry and join me in the regular speed service industry where you get to wash dishes and actually make edible food.

Also, ditch the meme thing. It'll never catch on.
Quote by Crazyedd123 at #33541196
What does DQ stand for?
Disqualified

as in: 'due to the fact that op's memes haven't held up to the universal dank standards, he has been disqualified as a memer'
ggg1 ggg3

Ppl in here never having a Blizzard my god

Everything else at DQ is mediocre tho. But there was one that was like a 2 minute walk from my apartment back at uni so I still ate that shit all the time
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33541253
Ppl in here never having a Blizzard my god

Everything else at DQ is mediocre tho. But there was one that was like a 2 minute walk from my apartment back at uni so I still ate that shit all the time

DQ Blizzards, root beer floats and orange julius are some of the tastiest treats on the planet.

Dare I say, in the whole universe?

but ya OP I would quit working there. lazy, disgusting (and not to mention dangerous) shit like that drives me insane and I would probably have told everyone there to **** off right then if that happened to me
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Aug 9, 2015,
Oreo blizzard, dip your french fries in it, best thing ever.

They also have pretty decent chicken strips in my experience.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Report to your managers manager. Trust me, it'll get very interesting very quickly

People may and probably will lose their jobs, but at the sounds of it they not only deserve to, but for negligence of customer health and safety wouldn't change their ways anyway as it's just a job for them. They don't give a crap about the company, the customer or anything if it doesn't come in the form of a pay check.
Last edited by Terbasmin at Aug 9, 2015,
Quote by Terbasmin at #33541512
Report to your managers manager. Trust me, it'll get very interesting very quickly

Honestly something like this would piss me off so much I would be tempted to do this. Or even to a health inspector or something. I'm sure they have cameras in the store so you could have video evidence. Feeding meat to people that has fallen on a dirty floor should be illegal.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Honestly something like this would piss me off so much I would be tempted to do this. Or even to a health inspector or something. I'm sure they have cameras in the store so you could have video evidence. Feeding meat to people that has fallen on a dirty floor should be illegal.

It is illegal in many countries, I'm pretty sure America is in that.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297