First off, i really don't want to spend much more. I want something worth my time, but I don't want to spend a lot, as I am not sure how often it will be used.

I am looking for a couple of different things. I want it for 'modern metal' cleans. Think shadows fall for example. I am also wanting it for more classic rock and maybe some blues.

It will probably go through my Rockerverb, most often with a malekko 616 and a Fulltone Clyde wah.

A long time ago I had a 80's mxr stereo chorus (the rarer three knob one), i liked it, but I got an offer i couldn't pass up. Then I got a 2 knob mxr 80's chorus that was the plastic housing budget model. I liked it, but it was loud as ****.

Thoughts?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
MXR Black Label Chorus
I dont use it much, but when I do really transforms my green channel into a manageable clean tone. Soloing with it adds alot of unheard character. It can go from very crazy and over the top to very subtle and melodic. Def covers both extremes and everything in between for me.

Edit: will def nail Shadows Fall
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Last edited by pantallica87 at Aug 11, 2015,
Quote by pantallica87
MXR Black Label Chorus
I dont use it much, but when I do really transforms my green channel into a manageable clean tone. Soloing with it adds alot of unheard character. It can go from very crazy and over the top to very subtle and melodic. Def covers both extremes and everything in between for me.

Edit: will def nail Shadows Fall

I will have to demo one at some point. I am not a fan of anything mxr i have owned since the 80's models. Quality seems low, and they are a little on the loud side.

Thanks!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Picked up a malekko chorus. I didn't realize that they were going that cheap. Malekko is top notch, i love their delays i have,i am excited to get the chorus.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
I see that it has excellent reviews on GC. Did you snag it online secondhand? Does it live up to the reviews?
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by pantallica87
I see that it has excellent reviews on GC. Did you snag it online secondhand? Does it live up to the reviews?

Yea, i snagged one used. I will post a NPD thread when i get it.

I have no idea how it lives up to the reviews, i just bought it 30 minutes ago. Haha. I haven't tried one, but malekko doesn't mess around, their shit is rock solid and sounds devine.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
You should have at least given this one a look.
(Not the dual pedal ones, the single Liquid Chorus)
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xvisual+sound+liquid+chorus.TRS0&_nkw=visual+sound+liquid+chorus&_sacat=0

I don't see this pedal EVER leaving my board.
But I don't really do metal (and usually only the older stuff at that).
Last edited by CodeMonk at Aug 11, 2015,
Nice score, interested to hear what you think of it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?