Page 1 of 3
Wonder what would have happened if they were black.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
"HAAALP! CALL THE POLICE"

"Sir, we are the police..."

LOL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The driver in the second video is an ass. I swear just give him your license you annoying twat.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
What is the point in acting that way? Thats complete ignorance and disrespect to officers. If you give the police a hard time with your ignorance your asking to be slammed on the ground and cuffed. Wouldnt it be easier to present your license and insurance and just shut up. In less than a few mins you'll be on your way. If a cop claims he smells marijuana, that is more than enough probable cause to pull you out of the vehicle, detain you, and wait for a K9 unit to walk around your vehicle. No warrant needed at that point if the K9 strikes your vehicle. I dont understand why people want to give the cops a hard time and quote law their ignorant about. Just shut up and do as your told. Its not worth it.
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Sometimes I can see why cops are aggressive af
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Last edited by hurricane0202 at Aug 11, 2015,
Quote by pantallica87
What is the point in acting that way? Thats complete ignorance and disrespect to officers. If you give the police a hard time with your ignorance your asking to be slammed on the ground and cuffed. Wouldnt it be easier to present your license and insurance and just shut up. In less than a few mins you'll be on your way. If a cop claims he smells marijuana, that is more than enough probable cause to pull you out of the vehicle, detain you, and wait for a K9 unit to walk around your vehicle. No warrant needed at that point if the K9 strikes your vehicle. I dont understand why people want to give the cops a hard time and quote law their ignorant about. Just shut up and do as your told. Its not worth it.

Quote by TheChaz
lmao stoners are the worst

the best of these videos arent stoners its the skinny, nerdy libertarian types that fashion themselves as protectors of the constitution when they refuse searches lol
Quote by Thrashtastic15

EDUCATION: Criminal Justice Associates of Science; Kilgore College Police Academy 2012

You were saying exactly what about Texas?
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by pantallica87
EDUCATION: Criminal Justice Associates of Science; Kilgore College Police Academy 2012

i think he said texas
Didn't the dude that got murdered by a cop do the exact same thing as the 1st video (slam the door on the cop, complain, etc)?
Except in this video the dude is white and the cop is actually nice.

Though I guess it'd be a little frustrating to need a cop to search your car for something that's already legal in a whole other bunch of states
Quote by gonzaw
Though I guess it'd be a little frustrating to need a cop to search your car for something that's already legal in a whole other bunch of states

scathing
Quote by Dregen
i think he said texas

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by pantallica87
I dont understand why people want to give the cops a hard time and quote law their ignorant about.

lol
I understand that cops are humans, but they often dont act like it. Ever watched The Experiment? Forest Whitaker and Adrian Brody (is that right? cba to look it up) do excellent jobs in that movie.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
These videos are just the worst. The cringey "evidence" lines are terrible

"you are assaulting me"
"I am in pain"
"HELP HELP HELP HELP"

Dude knows exactly what he's doing. What a prick.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by pantallica87

Because they most likely have never been hit by a drunk driver leaving them paralyzed or worse, and lack the abstract thinking to comprehend that we have no alternative choice, then to have cops.

If he can comprehend this, then he just wants some (YT) attention.

I hope someone wants to step in his car drunk, but at the last moment does not do it because he's scared for the cops. Whatever it takes to keep people alive.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
What's funnier is the people who scream "I know my rights, you can't do that!"

I live in Australia, the Australian constitution does not contain a Bill of Rights like America's, but rather, we have certain rights that are held under ancient common law.

I work in a courthouse.

For example, in Australia, there is no constitutional right to free speech, no right to bear arms etc.

I usually giggle when people trot that line out, and giggle even more when I get security to remove them from the building
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Dregen
i think he said texas

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by pantallica87

Did you really just whip out your ASSOCIATES degree as evidence of...something?

It is of course, it's evidence that you couldn't hang for the last 2 years and that you're undereducated and proud of it.

Don't do that.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
How many policemen does it take to break an egg?

"None sarge, it fell down the stairs".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I've fully cooperated and been 100% honest with police officers.

Guess how many times it's gotten me nothing more than a ride home, or a 'get out of here, go home', with what could've been a drug charge or misdemeanor? I'd be in prison now if I'd been pissy with cops.

Hell one stopped seeing me walking by the side of the rode and asked me how my alcohol recovery was going, I told him some hiccups but I've been sober 95 of the last 100 days.

Example I was with some girl in a car parked on the side of the road doing drugs, girl gets out after cop pulls up tells her too, she tells him we broke down, I get out, I tell him everything she said is a lie, car's fine, and we we're doing drugs. He said her license is passed curfew and to drive her home.

Be polite, be white, get told to leave.
Last edited by stratkat at Aug 11, 2015,
Yeah i dont get these dudes. I mean you're white ffs, why throw away all that leverage in these situations? just be courteous to the officer and 99.99% of the time you are let go with a warning.
Quote by pantallica87 at #33543037

yikes
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Harvey Swick
I understand that cops are humans, but they often dont act like it. Ever watched The Experiment? Forest Whitaker and Adrian Brody (is that right? cba to look it up) do excellent jobs in that movie.

Good movie, but that's what it is. A movie. You can be anything you want in a movie.

But. Some people do change when given authority in some cases. For example where I work, some guys who were just workers who were cool and down to earth, who become supervisors and turn into huge assholes because they have that power.
Quote by Arby911
Did you really just whip out your ASSOCIATES degree as evidence of...something?

It is of course, it's evidence that you couldn't hang for the last 2 years and that you're undereducated and proud of it.

Don't do that.

Or maybe I wasn't blessed with the money to get a 4 year degree and rather than owe huge amounts of intrests for a loan, I chose not to go that route. My career field only requires an associates degree. Do feel better about yourself now? I'm too poor to afford it... I guess you win even tho that associates was a 3.6 gpa. Borderline mentally challenged huh...
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Quote by pantallica87

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by pantallica87
Or maybe I wasn't blessed with the money to get a 4 year degree and rather than owe huge amounts of intrests for a loan, I chose not to go that route. My career field only requires an associates degree. Do feel better about yourself now? I'm too poor to afford it... I guess you win even tho that associates was a 3.6 gpa. Borderline mentally challenged huh...

bro, a 3.6 is not a big deal for two years of school.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you pursued a higher degree and went into a career that required it. It's admirable.

Quit acting like you're impressive though. I just got my bachelor's with a 3.5 GPA. big ****in deal. Like it you went through like engineering school or something and pulled a 3.75 or 4.0 then that's pretty awesome. You got a 3.6 for an associate's. It's great that you kept a good GPA in your higher education but it's really not worth bragging about. Worth being proud of. not bragging
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
bro, a 3.6 is not a big deal for two years of school.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you pursued a higher degree and went into a career that required it. It's admirable.

Quit acting like you're impressive though. I just got my bachelor's with a 3.5 GPA. big ****in deal. Like it you went through like engineering school or something and pulled a 3.75 or 4.0 then that's pretty awesome. You got a 3.6 for an associate's. It's great that you kept a good GPA in your higher education but it's really not worth bragging about. Worth being proud of. not bragging

Your absolutely right. It seems I'm being misunderstood as to what i was trying to accomplish. I stated my education because someone replied "Location:Texas". I took that reply in a way that I was being labeled an ignorant southern that had no clue concerning law and the situation at hand on the videos. That's how I personally took it and only stated my education as a basis to inform that I'm not ignorant in my argument. That was the ONLY reason. Of course an associates isn't something to brag about and it wasn't what I was trying to accomplish. It seems at this point it really doesn't matter since I'm " proudly under educated and couldn't hang".
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
With all that's been going on lately, I really don't understand why these people think screaming some magic words over and over again will keep the police from cracking their skulls open. They can do whatever the hell they want and get all their little cop buddies to close ranks and support whatever story they make up to justify it. You're not gonna "win" anything when it comes to dealing with cops. Just keep your damn mouth shut, collect evidence if you think something illegal is being done to you, and call a lawyer later.
Last edited by Not a Les Paul at Aug 12, 2015,
Quote by The Madcap
This one is 10X than the vids in OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGxSzn5DKK4

"I'm a self righteous greasy moron that thinks he's a god, I also have a dick the size of a pin."

All I heard
Page 1 of 3