"Possible" makes it possible for this journalist to write all of this.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Them's weasel words.

Also, what possible motive would Russia have for harming an innocent soul? A country with a long, rich history of philanthropic ideals just lying about a gigantic mistake like this? I simply don't buy it. We must be objective and wait for further evidence that exonerates them.
We all know that if Putin had wanted that plane down, he'd just have ripped his shirt off, flexed his middle-aged pecs, leapt into the sky and wrestled it to the ground.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Them's weasel words.

Also, what possible motive would Russia have for harming an innocent soul? A country with a long, rich history of philanthropic ideals just lying about a gigantic mistake like this? I simply don't buy it. We must be objective and wait for further evidence that exonerates them.

It's good to know people are still willing to hear the full picture before pointing the finger.
Quote by Kerbache
It's good to know people are still willing to hear the full picture before pointing the finger.

I think he was being sarcastic.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33543541
We all know that if Putin had wanted that plane down, he'd just have ripped his shirt off, flexed his middle-aged pecs, leapt into the sky and wrestled it to the ground.

I don't believe for one minute that president Putin is capable of leaping high enough to catch a plane, and planes are not living beings you can wrestle with. Let's be realistic.

Kerbache are you happy? Is the world miserable enough now?
Quote by Kerbache

If I remember correctly Russia rustles his jimmies big time. Don't take the comment too seriously.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
That's cuz Russia is two-thirds evil and one third great-but-in-context-of-all-evil-let's-just-avoid-it-anyway.
Don't mind me, I'm just telling the dude you're joking.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

There's almost no doubt that Russia was behind the strike. It's the unabashed use of the terms "possible", "may", "might", and "could" used in headers that continue to degrade a once-respectable profession.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
the question has not been whether Russia shot down that plane, it's how do you prove it. The BUK missile system has been around for more than 3 decades and is used by a whole bunch of countries.
The question is who fired the damn thing that day. Both Russia and Ukraine use the system. So how do you prove who fired it that day?
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33543589
Don't mind me, I'm just telling the dude you're joking.

He might actually be aware of the joke. Maybe we've just come to expect sarcasm in opposition to one another rather than what might've been parodist support.

Anyway, yeah, world politics, relevant info, thread subject.
:0

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by AiC
the question has not been whether Russia shot down that plane, it's how do you prove it. The BUK missile system has been around for more than 3 decades and is used by a whole bunch of countries.
The question is who fired the damn thing that day. Both Russia and Ukraine use the system. So how do you prove who fired it that day?

Depends on any tracking data Ukraine, US, or anyone else could have of the missile.
You guys are putin him in a rough position.

I'm sorry, I got nothing else to add to this thread.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
If I remember correctly Russia rustles his jimmies big time. Don't take the comment too seriously.

Remember a year ago when when you defended Till From Kenig who kept denying accusations against Russia and actually turned blame on the U.S.? good times
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Remember a year ago when when you defended Till From Kenig who kept denying accusations against Russia and actually turned blame on the U.S.? good times

Nope.

I'm not sure about the US part but I might still hold the same opinion on the blaming Russia thing.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Nope.

I'm not sure about the US part but I might still hold the same opinion on the blaming Russia thing.

No? The thread is still there. Well do you hold the opinion that Russia hasn't caused this mess or not?
Quote by Overlord
Depends how you define 'mess'.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Depends how you define 'mess'.

Um let's start with a country's own sovereign territory being taken from it by force? You don't think that's a mess?
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
Um let's start with a country's own sovereign territory being taken from it by force? You don't think that's a mess?

I was just wandering whether you're talking about the civil war or the crash. In the case you stated, yes, I still think that Russia cannot be blamed for that directly. It holds a lot of guilt in its involvement, just like the West, but I do not blame it for the civil war and the current state of Crimea.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by pugachev
Depends on any tracking data Ukraine, US, or anyone else could have of the missile.

true man, but countries (read politicians) are more likely to give out the name of their mistresses than any such info ...
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I was just wandering whether you're talking about the civil war or the crash. In the case you stated, yes, I still think that Russia cannot be blamed for that directly. It holds a lot of guilt in its involvement, just like the West, but I do not blame it for the civil war and the current state of Crimea.

Till From Kenig sat there for pages posting videos and shady conspiracy articles, none, NONE of which blamed Russia in a significant way for causing this situation. It was all anti-Ukraine forces and anti-West. And you defended it.

So, this is also the part where you explain why Putin, who controls all in-country media, assassinates political opponents, opposes true democracy, fosters a culture of fear and corruption, and discriminates against homosexuals isn't at fault for militarily invading and taking a portion of another country's land but the U.S. is?
Quote by Overlord
1. I don't remember saying the US is to blame.
2. No.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
But semi-related, I now remembered who Kenig is when you mentioned the videos and articles. He wiped the floor with you guys and it was pretty glorious, I loved it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33545430
But semi-related, I now remembered who Kenig is when you mentioned the videos and articles. He wiped the floor with you guys and it was pretty glorious, I loved it.

C'mon now, that dude's posts had the tone of "Russia was just walking along when AMERICA came and invaded Ukraine and then blamed it on Putin!"
Sounds about right.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,