I recently bought a Gibson SG and it has a slight paint indent, it doesn't bother me but wondered if it's a simple repair?

I found some Nitrocellulose Lacquer Guitar Paint that sounds like the ticket but I am not sure hence why I am asking for help!
If it’s a new guitar send it back. If it’s a used guitar then fuçk it, that’s probably not the first and it won’t be the last.
to fix it, it will take you a while you need nitro paint and clear-coat besides the sanding, wet-sanding and buffing to make it look right.

www.reranch.com is where I'd buy If I were you

Personally I'd leave it alone
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
That's a soldering iron burn if ever I saw one. Doubt it would happen at the factory.

I'd just leave it if it's a used instrument, but a decent repair person should be able to fix it nicely. Black is the easiest paint to touch up since you don't have to color match.
Quote by Roc8995
That's a soldering iron burn if ever I saw one. Doubt it would happen at the factory.

I'd just leave it if it's a used instrument, but a decent repair person should be able to fix it nicely. Black is the easiest paint to touch up since you don't have to color match.

My thoughts exactly. Probably more work than its worth dealing with. Keep the guitar and enjoy it, they can get dinged up fast.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Roc8995

That was my first thought as well -- soldering iron burn.

I'd probably do a drop fill technique using black superglue (available from StewMac).
Here's the process: http://www.stewmac.com/How-To/Online_Resources/Finishing/Super_glue_drop-fill_quick_fix_for_finish_chips.html