I think the twanging is because my high E is up against bolt on the bridge when non of the others are. All of the other parts of the bridge are straight but this one. Can someone please help me!
It might be the angle of the picture, but it looks like the spacing of the saddles doesn't line up, particularly on the high E. That saddle looks to close to the tremolo bar hole as well.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pearl & Ebony • Les Paul PlusTop Pro Honeyburst • AJ220VS • Squier Standard Stratocaster CAR
Marshall Class 5 Combo • Digitech HT-2 • Vox V847 • MXR M68 Uni-Vibe • Soul Food • BOSS SD-1 • Digitech RV-7
Quote by Stillhouse
It might be the angle of the picture, but it looks like the spacing of the saddles doesn't line up, particularly on the high E. That saddle looks to close to the tremolo bar hole as well.

This exactly. Did you replace the saddles for some reason? They don't look right. Especially with that screw sticking out on the back.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
I agree with the first two replies. The angle could be messing a bit with how it looks, but the string hitting the saddle height post could definitely be doing it.

Is the string twangy on any/every fret? Just open? Is the saddle tilting in that direction (or at all)? And as ryan asked...are those the original saddles? If not, did you replace/adjust them around the time the twanginess began?
I agree, if you look at the lowest string in the photo it looks fairly central on the saddle and then they go increasingly off centre for the higher strings.
Something is a little funky with that bridge. Saddles are definitely not right. Measure the bridge and saddle widths. Something is fukked.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I changed the saddle to fit well on the bridge, now the twanging sound is gone. All of the other strings sound fine however should I make them all line up anyway? Would this make any difference.
Quote by tommylaws16
I changed the saddle to fit well on the bridge, now the twanging sound is gone. All of the other strings sound fine however should I make them all line up anyway? Would this make any difference.

If it ain't broke...

If you want to try to make em right, you can feel better about it being "right", but if they sound fine now, I doubt you'd notice a difference. (also, I'm not sure exactly how you're 'fixing' them, so messing with it more may or may not cause more trouble than good)