Can the Digitech Digidelay do dotted eight notes delays for a U2 like sound? I'm trying to brush up on the Edge style playing and this is the delay pedal that I have.
I don't think it can do them in the sense that you could tap a quarter note and a dotted eighth note would play. But you can always set the knob so that the repeats happen at a dotted eighth. Not exactly ideal for live playing, but works for messig around by yourself
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Thanks. This is all kind of new to me. I know on the delay's tap setting it bases it on the last 2 notes that you tap, so if I tap the correct interval for a dotted eight note would that give a dotted eight note effect?
Yeah. I didn't realize it had tap. Whatever you tap is what will come out. So tap a dotted rhythm and you get a dotted delay.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣