Hello gang

I have recently been craving fretless tones again but unfortunately I had to sell my old Warwick during a bit of a cashflow crisis. So I've been hunting around for a replacement now that I have some liquidity again but I'm not spotting anything from the usual brands that really floats my boat.

However I spotted Thomann do a £100 fretless that does tick most of my boxes. http://www.thomann.de/gb/fretless_basses.html?oa=pra

So a couple of questions. Has anyone tried that specific instrument? or Harley Benton stuff in general? Or does anyone know of a decent budget fretless I should also be considering?

Thank you
No I started a new account (creepy ex girlfriend issues)

I shall find he and you
HB stuff is made in the same factory as the low end Shine, Ibanez, Peavey and Epiphone stuff so I'd trust them. Thomann's customer service has always been pretty great too (aside from the understandably long delivery times, of course.)

Definitely go for the Jazz bass copy though, it'll make it easier if there are any duff parts.
Quote by smb
No I started a new account (creepy ex girlfriend issues)

I shall find he and you

I'm still out there as well I wondered what happened to you Boyce.

Also, not sure if Rondo / Brice is shipping to the UK yet, but I tried one of their fretless and it was nice for the price.
Quote by Spaz91
HB stuff is made in the same factory as the low end Shine, Ibanez, Peavey and Epiphone stuff so I'd trust them. Thomann's customer service has always been pretty great too (aside from the understandably long delivery times, of course.)

Definitely go for the Jazz bass copy though, it'll make it easier if there are any duff parts.

That does make sense. and Thanks for the info.
Quote by anarkee
I'm still out there as well I wondered what happened to you Boyce.

Also, not sure if Rondo / Brice is shipping to the UK yet, but I tried one of their fretless and it was nice for the price.

Never heard of them to be honest. Some store brand there in the US?

Yeah sorry, with hindsight I regretted not messaging everyone I knew at that time and keeping in contact with them in other ways. You're still here though so that's fine. There's a couple of school friends I can't find and I miss.