Pretty grim. Hope it ends alright.

man.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
Pretty grim. Hope it ends alright.

man.

I was pretty terrified. It reminds of an atomic bomb, which is not a good thing. Look at the 2nd explosion at 0:15. Holy shit The fire reaches like 4 times the height of the tallest skyscraper there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEberOX33_Y

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Aug 12, 2015,
gary pls translate

bloody hell
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
gary pls translate

bloody hell

XIAOXI PLS
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
"Jeeeeez"

"Where is it?"
2nd dude "don't know"

"JEEEEEEEZ"

"Are the windows ok?"

"...ok that's the end right? Right...?"

Dayum. I was in Tianjin just a few years ago. Pretty cool place

Hope the damage ain't too bad.........

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 12, 2015,
Quote by Jehannum
Shitty things happen in shitty countries.

none of that pls.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Like god damn that blast was insane. It's a cross between absolutely terrifying and horrible but also pretty freakin amazing and fascinating. Never underestimate the power of chemical reactions. I deal with haz waste and can't imagine the shit that ship was carrying.
Quote by Jehannum
Shitty things happen in shitty countries.

Exactly. Why do you think we got out of England?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
A shipment of explosives?

wtf
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Exactly. Why do you think we got out of England?

Because shitty people got out of a shitty country?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Because shitty people got out of a shitty country?

nice

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
only 7 died apparently (state reports). more than 400 injured though.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
This is what happens when you don't have health and safety laws. They will learn soon enough.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Bladez22
A shipment of explosives?

wtf

lol my first reaction

Granted, there are plenty of civil, industrial, and mining uses for explosives. However, given China's notorious penchant for underdeveloped or poorly maintained infrastructure and logistics, I imagine that their capability of safely transporting and safeguarding explosive materials is not quite at the level of the USA.

edit: This is in conjunction with the post above mine.
My God, it's full of stars!
Oh yea, major accidents never happen in developed countries. Waco? Shit, they MEANT to do that.

BP felt the water could use some sweet petroleum.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
very US military of you. Make a mistake and then pretend it didn't happen

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm getting lots of harsh vibes and personal attacks from this place lately.

What's up with all you dweebs, catch that anti-authority fever from the rest of the country?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Oh yea, major accidents never happen in developed countries. Waco? Shit, they MEANT to do that.

BP felt the water could use some sweet petroleum.

I never said the US had decent health and safety standards. The leaders lack a certain morality as well. I used to blame Republicans, but it seems that democrats are just as bad. Obama can **** right off with oil drilling in the arctic and TPP.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I never said the US had decent health and safety standards. The leaders lack a certain morality as well. I used to blame Republicans, but it seems that democrats are just as bad. Obama can **** right off with oil drilling in the arctic and TPP.

LOL

wow..

alrighty then

*backs away slowly*

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
con
Quote by Xiaoxi at #33546153
LOL

wow..

alrighty then

*backs away slowly*

the appropriate response was
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Xiaoxi
LOL

wow..

alrighty then

*backs away slowly*

You disagree? You think that the US government has the best intentions for its people rather than multinational corporations?

We had a similar disaster here in 2000, when the cause was that chinese fireworks was illegally stored in some containers next to a fireworks company. 23 deads, 950 wounded, and 200 homes destroyed entirely.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Aug 12, 2015,
btw i rewatched some videos i'd seen earlier, cause of this, and it's crazy. you got these things called flashovers, and rollbacks, and backdraft

so basically a flashoever is whn something in a room hascaught fire, and is cranking tons of smoke. Assuming there are no like air ducts or anything, idk, the ceiling gets all this black smoke. slowly the room gets hooter, and other items burst in flame (everything has a temperature that, when matched, will light up regardless of anything else), and the room is black in the end and it's all smoke.

a rollover is essentially the same thing, except it's when gaseous substances get ignited. Assuming the gas is less dense than the room's air, the fire will start on the ceiling, and then go down, etc.

backdraft is scary and probably the most dangerous. It's when it's ablze inside, and you smash through a window and the sudden oxygen surge basically makes a good sized explosion, right there. ceilings have fallen with that, people getting stuck on a lower floor than they were, etc

fire guys

woah
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
btw i rewatched some videos i'd seen earlier, cause of this, and it's crazy. you got these things called flashovers, and rollbacks, and backdraft

so basically a flashoever is whn something in a room hascaught fire, and is cranking tons of smoke. Assuming there are no like air ducts or anything, idk, the ceiling gets all this black smoke. slowly the room gets hooter, and other items burst in flame (everything has a temperature that, when matched, will light up regardless of anything else), and the room is black in the end and it's all smoke.

a rollover is essentially the same thing, except it's when gaseous substances get ignited. Assuming the gas is less dense than the room's air, the fire will start on the ceiling, and then go down, etc.

backdraft is scary and probably the most dangerous. It's when it's ablze inside, and you smash through a window and the sudden oxygen surge basically makes a good sized explosion, right there. ceilings have fallen with that, people getting stuck on a lower floor than they were, etc

fire guys

woah

Now I'm going to have a nightmare about fires probably
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
This is really unfortunate. Some people are crying. People here please have some heart and comment appropriately. We are all humans living on this earth that is fast dying too.
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

reminded me of the scene in cloverfield. but seriously the current casualty is 17 ... hope that's all it remains.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Not sure if that's smoke from the explosion or regular Chinese smog.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Looks straight out of a post apocalyptic game. The amount of luck if death toll doesn't go high is immense. If this happened during daytime when everyone was at work, I don't even want to know.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Aug 13, 2015,
It says the death toll is low, but I wonder if it's really just a random number. It's not a suburban area, but the army controls the area now and almost noone gets in. Only around 40 deaths or so, seems so unrealistically low for this.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Aug 13, 2015,
literally looks like hell there it's mental

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Page 1 of 2