Im planning to buy an audio interface to use with my guitar in Guitar Rig software.
which one is better, Focusrite Solo or M AUDIO M-track?
Why only these two? Plenty of other options. I think Mackie have a nice line this year, also look into PreSonus.

I can't stand M-Audio, for the most part I've had latency issues with their previous drivers and have used two interfaces through the years that I can't say I am crazy about.

Out of the two Focusrite although they have clipping issues as they're running their preamps hotter than the competition on their cheap cards, research that a bit to make sure it is not on this one.
Yeah M-Audio is trash. There are plenty of better options for the cheap price point.

I like my Focusrite, it does everything I need just the way I need it done. There are also ADAT connections on it so I can add 8 additional preamps to the 8 I already have if I ever need to.
Quote by diabolical
Why only these two? Plenty of other options. I think Mackie have a nice line this year, also look into PreSonus.

I can't stand M-Audio, for the most part I've had latency issues with their previous drivers and have used two interfaces through the years that I can't say I am crazy about.

Out of the two Focusrite although they have clipping issues as they're running their preamps hotter than the competition on their cheap cards, research that a bit to make sure it is not on this one.

Quote by chronic_stp
Yeah M-Audio is trash. There are plenty of better options for the cheap price point.

I like my Focusrite, it does everything I need just the way I need it done. There are also ADAT connections on it so I can add 8 additional preamps to the 8 I already have if I ever need to.

OK so which interface should I pick apart of the Focusrite Solo?
my budget is 130$ approx, and I want to purchase from Ebay or Amazon(depends on the shipping price) because the prices are too high in my country.
Last edited by gabisimonov at Aug 14, 2015,
I don't think you can go wrong with the focusrite solo. It sounds like you don't need a fancy interface or one with great mic pres because you said you were just recording guitar. I think the mic pres and the conversion on the focusrite will be on par with the best you can get at that price.