It's got no G force/tuner 😱!
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Karma is a bitch, Gibson.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
You know, that looks just about like the only Gibson in the 2015 lineup worth a damn.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The studio's are rarely good quality, even in the price range. That Gibson forgoes the binding is just an insult, to both the guitar and the player.
I know this won't be a popular comment, but this is one of the few pretty Gibsons I've seen, mainly due to the lack of the horrible pickguard that doesn't fit anything ever.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
There's no point in trying to convince a moron.
I personally think the cheap @$$ 2AA "flamed" maple on Gibson guitars is gross. I'd rather have a solid color. But then again, I have been sold by Carvin/Kiesel... Once you go take the plunge, you never go back.

$1658 baby, and thats because I went with some fancy options. I just don't see why you would settle for anything less when you can get that kind of a flame for $1250.
Last edited by JGM258 at Aug 14, 2015,
At least they dropped the robot tuners. But unless you love the feel of nitro you can still do better with MIK guitars for this price—especially if you’re outside the USA and can buy an Edwards.