http://www.andertons.co.uk/solid-body-electric-guitars/pid33053/cid671/schecter-jl7-jeff-loomis-7string-guitar-in-satin-black.asp

Pretty major sale price and it seems to fit what you're looking for.

EDIT: I don't play 7's but I know specs and do play in C# Standard on a + string. (Which is fairly low.)
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Last edited by GraceByDeath at Aug 14, 2015,
Gonna have to provide more detail than that, bud.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Passives? Actives? Preferred shape? Preferred brand? Colour? So many more things you could specify with...Also, how am I to know what you call "comfort"able? There's a thread somewhere that says what you should provide if you want help in this situation.
2014 Ibanez RG8
2013 Schecter Hellraiser
1999 Schecter Revenger 7
2007 LTD 'Monster' F
B.C. Rich KK Warlock
No-Name Acoustic
more details:

I got 2 guitars: Ibanez 2620RG with floyd and Vintage V100. My problem is that, Ibanez is a pretty much better guitar than Vintage but i begun playing diffrent tunings. Due floyd rose i cant tune Ibanez for example. D drop fast.

My first idea was to buy Pickups for Vintage.

Finally, i wonder that, what if i sell Ibanez and Vintage and buy something with fixed bridge?

So tell what you think.

I want to play hardrock and metal with riffs with low tuning.
In my opinion, Linden got short sustain, so i prefer another wood. Ibanez Shape are comfortable for me, but is not necessarily. I dont prefer any brand. All brands got successful models. Colour: Blue, White, Red, Black but it`s not necessarily. Guitar can be used.
I would advise considering guitars with a strat-style bridge as well. Limiting the search to non-basswood, non-rosewood boards is going to make searches a lot more difficult. If we look at Ibanez, the ARZ6UC and FR6UC fit your needs well, but both of those are far from cheap! What's your budget?

I would recommend looking at other manufacturers, although I think basswood can be a fantastic tonewood and I'm fine with rosewood fretboards...
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Ibanez, the ARZ6UC and FR6UC - pretty cool but too expensive.

I got 750-850 euro for used guitar too.

Can u suggest me 6 string guitar in my requirements?
I don't think you'll find much from ibanez. If you stretch your budget a little or go used, you could look at the LTD EC-1000. Schecter would be well worth a look, although the neck would feel notably different. Yamaha's RGX range would also be worth looking into.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
I don't think you'll find much from ibanez. If you stretch your budget a little or go used, you could look at the LTD EC-1000. Schecter would be well worth a look, although the neck would feel notably different. Yamaha's RGX range would also be worth looking into.

He's looking for a 7 string though.

Try a Jackson DKA7. IIRC, they have maple boards.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
He's looking for a 7 string though.

Try a Jackson DKA7. IIRC, they have maple boards.

i asked too about 6 string.

I consinder to change my guitars, cause ibanez got floyd rose. I want to play diffrent tunings (D Drop, Dis)

So, guys what do you think ?
Oops! My bad. Schecter is still worth a look. They do a number of 7 strings. I'm sure one will fit those specs.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Meh, no different from any other Ibanez. Except in my opinion it's flippin' ugly.

Seriously dude. Jackson DKA7. Look into it.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
The jackson in my Sig, great great guitar.

IF you want a 6 too, grab the old high end LTDs?
Something about ibanez (couple iron labels and prestige ones) i dont really like but the necks have always felt nice and smooth from the ones ive played.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green and Jackson DKA7 in my subjective opinion got plastic look.

old high LTD? Which model do you mean?
Quote by Tempoe
Why need to drop tune a 7 string? Anyways, maybe block the FR

Drop A and A standard are really good tunings, imo. OP also mentioned a Korn sig, so I'm betting they'd really like A tuning.

Anyway, I have no experience with the last guitar linked. I do know that a lot of people are weary of Iron Label stuff though. I think the guitar looks good personally, and my experience with Ibanez guitars tells me that even their low end stuff is nice. You already have experience playing an Ibanez, so if you like the way it feels, there's no reason not to assume you'd like the way this one feels. If you can't try the guitar out in person first, just make sure there's a good return policy in place just in case you get an iffy axe. Then you can just send it back.
Comfort on Ibanez`s guitar is very big. I don`t like short sustein on my RG2620. Overall i think they are quite good guitars for me.

what is your opinion at: Ibanez Ar325
and a little big more expensive Ibanez ARZIR20FB
Quote by Lucky1777
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green and Jackson DKA7 in my subjective opinion got plastic look.

old high LTD? Which model do you mean?

...So what do you want, a transparent finish?

Should've said that...

But seriously, the DKA7 fits every box except for aesthetics.

Also in my experience Ibanez below Prestige isn't a good value. Quality isn't great on them.

My advice is to find a used RG7621 if you want an Ibanez. They're great quality and go for quite cheap.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Last edited by oneblackened at Aug 18, 2015,