Page 1 of 2
no cause it makes you look/smell like a fourteen year old who doesn't understand how to actually smell decent and not chavvy and gross.
superman is killing himself tonight
Does it ****. Smells like teenage desperation.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I once put axe body spray on my face and like 40 vaginas flew into my mouth

*I am not sponsored by axe nor was this post paid for by axe*
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Of course it does haven't you seen the commercials?!!
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
It does if you've just left gym class and you're in 7th grade
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Of course, it's a shower in a can.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
No.

/Thread
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
I used to wear axe body spray (called Lynx here) and I think women were more interested in me then than they are now however I also don't leave my bedroom anymore and that's why I don't wear axe body spray so its like they say about correlation and causation I guess
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
Quote by LauraMarx at #33549274
I used to wear axe body spray (called Lynx here) and I think women were more interested in me then than they are now however I also don't leave my bedroom anymore and that's why I don't wear axe body spray so its like they say about correlation and causation I guess

interesting. i'll add that to the report.
srly tho just hit up like jean-paul gauthier or paco robanne. so much better
Quote by metaldud536
I use AXE. A woman has never complimented me on smelling good but also never commented that I stink. What that mean?

Means you stink
I've used it. I don't remember which ones, but they were ok.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
most of them smell pretty awful tbh but better than smelling like shit i suppose
But, like, there's real cologne, though
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by EyeNon15
A woman has never complimented me on anything in my 38 years on earth

I'm not a woman, but hey, your butt looks great in those jeans.
Quote by eGraham

yeah basically just get some decent underarm deodorant and then saturate yourself with some posh Armani and whatnot
does any scent?

i mean when I smell someone nice, the best they will get is a "hm they smell really nice, lemme stay in their prescence longer so I can sniff"

if they're meh, I'm still gonna be all like "nah" after i'm done sniffing.

conversely, if they have a meh fragrance i'm not gonna be scared off it they're nice to look at. if they smell horrible then i'm out. basically if people just shower and use a little deodrant to help with arm pit stank, they are good enough for me.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i never understood perfume. i want you to smell like a natural clean human. if you want to smell like flowers dont use chemicals, make yourself a flower necklace and wear that.

if i was a girl, which im not, i would want dudes to smell just as natural. woman are attracted to the odors we give off. Just be clean and fresh, dont wear chemicals. especially axe.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
i never understood perfume. i want you to smell like a natural clean human. if you want to smell like flowers dont use chemicals, make yourself a flower necklace and wear that.

if i was a girl, which im not, i would want dudes to smell just as natural. woman are attracted to the odors we give off. Just be clean and fresh, dont wear chemicals. especially axe.

i'd say about perhaps 1/10 times someone has used perfume I will actually like the scent.

and that is providing they used just enough to give a hint of it in the air that you don't notice until you've stood around them for a like half a minute and not some instant toxic cloud that feels like you've got hayfever.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
and really, they could just dump some maple syrup or some nice honey on their head and I would really really like their smell.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I always assumed most people wear cologne/perfume to cover up the smell of their farts, not to attract others.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Dunno man, a guy in PE once told me I smelled like garlic despite me not wearing anything made of garlic. People stink.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by eGraham

Nah, all cologne have old man scent, i'd rather take ****ing Axe over that shit

Perfume has the same problem but not quite as severe you can occasionally smell a good one
Quote by metaldud536
I use AXE. A woman has never complimented me on smelling good but also never commented that I stink. What that mean?

You're not using enough. Just pop the lid and get some of that liquid gold all over you
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by theguitarist
i mean when I smell someone nice, the best they will get is a "hm they smell really nice, lemme stay in their prescence longer so I can sniff"

"mmm, that's a mighty fine smell you got.."
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Lynx makes you more attractive to llamas.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2