Page 1 of 3
I just went to McDonald's drive thru.
The woman gives me my first bag of food, while I'm waiting for the rest I look in my bag for a straw and I don't see one.
I ask her for a straw, she says "there isn't one in the bag?"

I look in the bag again and this time I did see the straw.
Instead of just admitting I didn't see it the first time I make a split second decision to say "Nope, no straw"

She gives me another straw and calls this kid up to her and starts chewing him out for not putting a straw in the bag.
The kid is getting more and more angry as she doesn't relent
He finally yells loudly "I put a ****ing straw in the bag bitch!!!!"
Then other employees join in, there's lots of yelling and screaming.
As I'm watching this mutiny and breakdown of McDonald's chain of command that was singlehandedly cause by me, at no point does it occur to me to tell the truth about the straw.
All I'm thinking is "Hurry up and give me the rest of my food before someone finds out I lied about the straw"
accelerationism at its best
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
you're a twat bro
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33549378
The woman gives me my first bag of food, while I'm waiting for the rest I look in my bag for a straw and I don't see one.

Instead of just admitting I didn't see it the first time I make a split second decision to say "Nope, no straw"

She gives me another straw and calls this kid up to her and starts chewing him out for not putting a straw in the bag.
As I'm watching this mutiny and breakdown of McDonald's chain of command that was singlehandedly cause by me, at no point does it occur to me to tell the truth about the straw.
All I'm thinking is "Hurry up and give me the rest of my food before someone finds out I lied about the straw"

dick move man.

Since it's summer I've been in isolation for a couple months so I've really not done anything wrong.
My specialty is being obnoxious.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
xixi does that staw lie all the time for shits and giggles
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Dealt with something similar when i was working at Panera bread.

Made the sandwich some person had ordered.

They come around and said the sandwich was wrong.

So I make the sandwich again.

Then they ****in come around again and said it was wrong.

****in bitch I mad this shit right 2 times in a row. Manager told me to make it again anyways and that they're probably just trying to get free shit because the customer is always righto.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33549378

You're such a dickhole.

Nothing I've done in recent memory comes anywhere close to being as bad as this. The most bad thing I've ever done that I can recall is installing a certain app extension that blocks annoying things.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 14, 2015,
They all probably got fired...may be even dead by now
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Think about it and repent
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by EyeNon15

That's somebody's job you're fucking with. Call the restaurant, and tell them that you found the other straw. Your pride is not as important as someone else's livelihood. Do it. If you won't, then give us the number of the restaurant. It's the least you can do.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Can't say I've ever been that much of a twat except maybe when I was 7
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Yo T00D this is entirely irrelevant but I don't care, you said you had keraticonus right? Do you ever get light sensitivity too?
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
Yo T00D this is entirely irrelevant but I don't care, you said you had keraticonus right? Do you ever get light sensitivity too?

I have it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Zaphikh at #33549416
That's somebody's job you're fucking with. Call the restaurant, and tell them that you found the other straw. Your pride is not as important as someone else's livelihood. Do it. If you won't, then give us the number of the restaurant. It's the least you can do.

Or give us your home address, TS, so we can come beat the lies out of you
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by steve_muse at #33549419

Wow I'm really surprised that you remember me mentioning that once.

Kinda creepy too.

Yeah, I suffer from being sensitive to light and I wear RGP lenses. I wear sunnies quite often, especially when driving. But they recently broke in my pocket and the lenses are all scratched up.

I paid £60 for them too.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
TS I am shocked and appalled by your actions.

The most obnoxious, despicable thing I've done lately is tell one my cats to shut up when she wouldn't stop meowing for attention. Compared to your crimes, that's nothing.
I have nothing important to say
I try not to be an asshole. I do show off a lot on the guitar, but it's called extreme artistic expression lol
So you really think that kid got fired???
Maybe for his boss this episode was the last straw????
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Wow I'm really surprised that you remember me mentioning that once.

Kinda creepy too.

Yeah, I suffer from being sensitive to light and I wear RGP lenses. I wear sunnies quite often, especially when driving. But they recently broke in my pocket and the lenses are all scratched up.

I paid £60 for them too.

yea well I was gunna make a thread asking about photophobia then I remembered the thread I made on lenses and that u had it too.

yea I wear RPG lenses too (well, still trying to get comfortable with them, trying 'piggybacking' now). I bought these ugleh UV shieldz - http://shop.rnib.org.uk/catalog/product/view/id/2776/s/rnib-orion-eyeshields-medium-grey/category/104/

how often do you get it? I'm fine today, but before today I had it pretty bad three days in a row. it's kinda fuked up. I'm scared I'll have to bring sunnies to my new job at some point lmao
Quote by ErikLensherr

Last edited by steve_muse at Aug 14, 2015,
Quote by EyeNon15
So you really think that kid got fired???
Maybe for his boss this episode was the last straw????

Just post the number.
It's McDonald's Sandhills Blvd, Pinehurst north carolina.
U can look up the number PLEASE record and share your conversation.

I wouldn't suggest calling unless you are fluent in Spanglish though
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Aug 14, 2015,
I.m not very good at being mean and when i am supposed to be 'mean' i just act really clinical and by the book so the horrible nature of it is down to the rules rather than me.

The other day i did tell someone gross that they were pretty and the casually slipped in that i was seeing someone (lie) so couldn't bang them myself
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by EyeNon15
It's McDonald's Sandhills Blvd, Pinehurst north carolina.
U can look up the number PLEASE record and share your conversation.

I wouldn't suggest calling unless you are fluent in Spanglish though

Done. Took only 15 seconds. They were thankful.
I said some really, really mean things to this guy that looked at me condescendingly at a bar when a friend came back in town not too long ago. Felt like he deserved it at the time, but turns out the look was more because "that's my beer youre drinking you drunk dick"

Feel bad about it, but not sure I'll see him again though :/
No I haven't done anything too obnoxious in recent memory, I've been mostly sober for 3 months.

When I was drunk I did regrettable dumb shit all the time, throw drugs in with the drunk and I was a complete fool.
Quote by steve_muse at #33549447
yea well I was gunna make a thread asking about photophobia then I remembered the thread I made on lenses and that u had it too.

yea I wear RPG lenses too (well, still trying to get comfortable with them, trying 'piggybacking' now). I bought these ugleh UV shieldz - http://shop.rnib.org.uk/catalog/product/view/id/2776/s/rnib-orion-eyeshields-medium-grey/category/104/

how often do you get it? I'm fine today, but before today I had it pretty bad three days in a row. it's kinda fuked up. I'm scared I'll have to bring sunnies to my new job at some point lmao

It isn't bad to the extent that I cannot go outside without my eyes straining every day. But it does get very intense and hard to see when I'm somewhere like the mountains when it's sunny and the snow reflects light off the sun. I literally cannot see anything without sunglasses. Without them it's like walking around in a Michael Bay film.

RGP's do indeed take a few weeks to get used to. I still remember when I first started to wear them. Prior to the RGP's, I wore glasses. But the prescription of the glasses had to be so strong that they warped my sense of peripheral perspective. Things that passed you accelerated towards you in a really exaggerated fashion as they passed by, even if you were travelling at a constant speed.

My brain adapted to this after a few years so what I saw was relatively normal. But I had to change to lenses as my vision got so bad that even my glasses couldn't correct my vision. My options were either RGP's, or getting a corneal transplant.

You DO NOT want to google a video of a corneal transplant procedure if you want to keep your lunch.

But as soon as I started to wear the lenses, the warped perspective effect wasn't there anymore. And because my brain had adapted to compensate for the effect, as soon as I walked out of the door of the opticians, I fell over, got up, and staggered home like I was drunk. I felt motion sick whilst sitting on the train, so I took them out. And then when I got home and put them back in again, I was shocked to notice that my mum had began growing a moustache on her upper lip that I never noticed before.

It took over a month for my eyes to stop feeling like somebody was pressing their fingertips against them, and nowadays the lenses are an absolute godsend. I cannot imagine functioning without them.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 14, 2015,
Quote by Zaphikh
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
Quote by EyeNon15

edmodo? Is that you? You've come back to make yourself look not good soo soon?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It isn't bad to the extent that I cannot go outside without my eyes straining every day. But it does get very intense and hard to see when I'm somewhere like the mountains when it's sunny and the snow reflects light off the sun. I literally cannot see anything without sunglasses. Without them it's like walking around in a Michael Bay film.

RGP's do indeed take a few weeks to get used to. I still remember when I first started to wear them. Prior to the RGP's, I wore glasses. But the prescription of the glasses had to be so strong that they warped my sense of peripheral perspective. Things that passed you accelerated towards you in a really exaggerated fashion as they passed by, even if you were travelling at a constant speed.

My brain adapted to this after a few years so what I saw was relatively normal. But as soon as I started to wear the lenses, the warped perspective effect wasn't there anymore and upon walking out of the door of the opticians, I fell over, got up, and staggered home like I was drunk. I felt motion sick whilst sitting on the train, so I took them out. And then when I got home and put them back in again, I was shocked to notice that my mum had began growing a moustache on her upper lip that I never noticed before.

It took over a month for my eyes to stop feeling like somebody was pressing their fingertips against them, and nowadays the lenses are an absolute godsend. I cannot imagine functioning without them.

yea it can be a real pain. when I first started experiencing it I would hide in my room with the lights out under a pillow lmao like it'll even be painful to look at my ipad with the brightness down to zero. I switch on inverted colours so everything looks like UG black lol everytime I see my gf look at her iPhone at full brightness I'm like wat r u insane

That's cool, and hilarious you seem to have got them sorted pretty smoothly tho. I've had them for a year and a bit now, this is the 4th modified pair I've had, so it's pretty frustrating/upsetting but right now I'm going to hospital more frequently and it feels more hands on so that's good. My left lens keeps drooping a bit, and my right might shift away from centre a bit too, so it's super annoying when I start seeing ghost doubles of everything I look at. it's not an exact science, so I sympathise with the peeps helpng me I guess

comfort wise they said my problem might be a combination of things: dry eye, the nature of my eyes (quite deep set), and general sensitivity of them

Yeah man every time I put them on it's like entering a different world. Like wtf, dad you have so many wrinkles
Quote by ErikLensherr

Last edited by steve_muse at Aug 14, 2015,
For the record, I don't really care. That's your thing. And his thing. But he probably lost his thing. Although if you had seen that thing or maybe corrected them about that thing, it could have been nobody's thing and that guy could've kept his thing.

He probably didn't like working with that "b**ch" anyways.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 14, 2015,
Then I did a good thing, I freed him from McDonalds.

Ya know, the place you get shit pay and yelled at for not putting a godamn straw in a bag.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Aug 14, 2015,
If everybody did the right thing, world would be a much better place. It's not even that hard
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Page 1 of 3