Page 1 of 2
I'm looking for a phone! Right now, I'm looking at this apparently great "One plus one" phone, the HTC One M8 (lol), and the iPhone 5s.

My budget is $200-ish and if you've got a better suggestion, feel free to let me know. I might just say **** it and get whatever 10 dollar phone they have at whatever service provider I go for

What do YOU GUYS currently GOT?
iPhone 4s

Had plenty of chances to upgrade but I dont see why. This is fine and I'm not someone who is arsed about having THE LATEST!!!

I only upgraded within the past couple of years from a nokia brick with snake and no colour screen on (no joke) so..
Last edited by sam b at Aug 14, 2015,
Samsung Galaxy Avant
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?

It has FM Radio
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Will probably go for the next iPhone when the contract runs out in October/November, I don't really want a phone this big next time.

I might keep it going though if there's going to be a major redesign of the iPhone in Spring 2016
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I have a Fairphone. It is apparently very fair to the people who make it (tho this is actually debatable) and it runs Android but you can install any OS on it apparently and it can have two sim cards and you can just replace the battery if you want and stick in a micro sd card with as much memory as you like so all in all it's pretty tidy.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
uh i have an htc one, the one from 2013 or whenever it was. my criteria for picking a phone is basically "which one looks like it can survive the most abuse". accidentally ran over my previous two phones with my car lol :^)
I got some old motorola slidey screen smartphone thing
My dad used to work at Motorola so we got free phones. My one was the last of the free smartphones he obtained. I've also got some HTC widlfire that used to belong to my brother, but I keep forgetting to get it unlocked so I can use my sim.

**** paying for phones man
I have nothing important to say
ah that's a point my Fairphone seems pretty much indestructible. I dropped it whilst walking and kicked it as I strode forwards and it flew across the room and was still fine.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
nokia lumia 830, but it's being repaired right now. i accidentally slammed it into the pavement at 50 mph which made the camera vibrate slightly. that's not even a nokia joke.
Quote by JackSaints
I got some old motorola slidey screen smartphone thing
My dad used to work at Motorola so we got free phones. My one was the last of the free smartphones he obtained. I've also got some HTC widlfire that used to belong to my brother, but I keep forgetting to get it unlocked so I can use my sim.

**** paying for phones man

hey thats the one i used to have probably! i absolutely destroyed that thing. screen would have like seizures and shit when i tried to use my phone it was the best legit struggle just to send a coherent text or look at google maps or some shit and forget about having an entire conversation on the phone hoh boy
anyone remember the old nokia's that had a super awesome alarm/ringtone? and what the song was?
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by K'Nuckles
I have a Oneplus One, got it after Zach .

lieterally the worst person
superman is killing himself tonight
This thread is really giving #RaptureThreads a run for their money

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I have the Nokia Lumia 920. I might upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, but my Nokia is holding up pretty well. Still looks unscathed after many accidental drops and interface is amazing. The camera is gorgeous by the way. I'll probably hold on to it a little longer because as they say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."
I have the HTC One M8. I like it a lot, but I'm going to get the new Moto X when that drops next month.

I'd avoid the M8 OP. HTC is about to not be a company any more, which means no support for anything of theirs anymore.

If you want a good, cheap, unlocked phone, the Moto G can be had for about $220.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by sam b
iPhone 4s

Had plenty of chances to upgrade but I dont see why. This is fine and I'm not someone who is arsed about having THE LATEST!!!

I only upgraded within the past couple of years from a nokia brick with snake and no colour screen on (no joke) so..

amen to that. same here. used my previous HTC desire for 4+ years before it just stopped working and now got the 4s a couple of months back. intend to use it as long as i possible can.

could never understand the fascination to get the latest. but to each his own i guess.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
I have the OnePlus One. It's pretty good, but the software seems to be a little buggier than stock android.

Pros: Battery Life
Screen
Performance
Price

Meh: Camera
Speakers
Build Quality
Galaxy S4 put the IR app in and have had tons of f@#kin fun turning random peiple's tv's off. It's great.
Crappy samsung tracfone. It wouldn't be so bad if it got better service and didn't have a shit keyboard (seriously I could type a word and not get a single letter right). The web browser isn't the greatest and crashes a lot but I don't use it often anyways.
Nokia 105

Cost me £1

Then it started turning on in my pocket and cost me like £20 of credit phoning random numbers
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
iPhone 6.

I've never owned a smartphone before. My previous phone i'd had since 2008 so it's about time I upgraded

It's like my old iTouch but with more functions and a bigger screen so it's great in my book
Samsung Galaxy S5. Pretty nice. Battery life is pretty good for a smartphone. Decent camera quality.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
A shitey Acer. It was free when I renewed my contract, and my old phone(Galaxy Ace I think) wasn't holding up so well.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
my brother gave me his iphone 5s when he decided he wanted an iphone 6 ????
Quote by Baby Joel
turns out I meant Samsung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl2gRf_PyNI

this is the ringtone

it's like the music they play while you're on hold, but somehow far less shit.
I have an Xperia Z3 and a Droid Turbo. Both are excellent phones. The cameras are great and so is the battery life.
cat
I got a LG optimus g pro! It was a STEAL. It's seen better days, but it holds up and the screen looks great. It's a BIG phone, though smaller than my dads note 4. Happy guy right here
iphone 5c, I liked my 4s better :/
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Page 1 of 2