I have added a link to my new charvel DC1 FR. I actually got one from Craigs list but it's the same guitar. Perfect condition and for $250. I wl run it through its paces and give a review today.

https://reverb.com/item/690001-charvel-dc1-fr-black?_aid=pla&pla=1&gclid=CJndjdmDq8cCFdgQgQodQOwECg
96 MIJ Jackson
Charvel DC 1 FR
PRS SE Custom 24
Yamaha FG730S
DIY acoustic
DIY mockingbird
Peavey classic 50 2x12
Ok, after a long morning, I can't get the pictures sized correctly but I spent an hour or so playing around with the guitar. I was using the Bugera V55HD with no effects.
My first reaction was to turn the pre and gain to 10 and the master to 3. I started on the bridge pickup (obviosly). It was set up with 9's (I usually use 11's on most everything). Oh yea, standard tuning. I went through scales and some sweep arpeggios. I was feeling it so I just started some random shredding.
On this setting, I was bouncing from the bridge to the neck (I rarely use both). Man this thing screams. I finally realized there was more than just high gain, so I rolled off the volume and started on the Eugene thing. Wow, after hearing the reviews on the 85, I was suprised at the tone I was getting. It was full and rich. Of course I went right back to full volume and tried to tear it up (tried).......

Finally I tried the clean channel. It was nice and crisp. That's all I have to say for the clean.

But man, with the gain on, this thing rocked. The rolled edges felt great in the hand and the EMG'S made the Bugera sound like it was made for metal. I killed the Floyd and it stayed in tune. I could not have asked for more from the 250 i payed.

After further inspection, the term only says "Floyd Rose". Nothing else. I don't know what that means, but that's what is on it.

Conclusion. I love the guitar. Sorry I can't figure out the picture thing but the link is the exact guitar.
96 MIJ Jackson
Charvel DC 1 FR
PRS SE Custom 24
Yamaha FG730S
DIY acoustic
DIY mockingbird
Peavey classic 50 2x12
On that model guitar that is probably a Floyd Rose 1000 made in Korea with the same metals and specs as an OFR. I have 2 of them and haven't found any significant differences between them and my German OFRs made by Schaller you should find it to be a very stable and reliable system.

Guitar looks great Rock on! HNGD!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge