Page 1 of 2
Video game effects - Myth or reality?

We would like to invite you to participate in a new study conducted by Sara Prot and her team from Iowa State University.

We are interested in understanding how members of the public evaluate scientific findings on controversial topics (such as climate change, safety of vaccinations, violent video game effects etc.).

Here is the link to the study: Lol no

This is an online study that will take approximately 5 minutes of your time.

Thanks again and if you have any questions, please contact Sara Prot or Dr. Kevin Blankenship at 515-294-2335.
Are you hot though? I'm a lesbian so I prefer doing favors for hot girls.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Not bad at all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Are you hot though? I'm a lesbian so I prefer doing favors for hot girls.

Oh honey I can be anything for you
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
You're gonna have to fight Sara for my attention.
Sara pls
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Sara pls

Wtf this isnt imgur.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Sara pls

The p stands for Prot not please.
Done! And, I might have went a bit overboard in the comment section, though...
Good luck! =)
Quote by theogonia777
You're gonna have to fight Sara for my attention.

what if I ate Sara?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
expecting serious replies from the interwebs... you must be new here
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Pastafarian96
what if I ate Sara?

Then I would eat you.
I want to read the section in Sara's IRB application about publicizing her study in the Pit.
Her school's IRB probably didn't know what she was getting into.
There's nothing quite like being sexually harassed while trying to get feedback for a doctoral research project
My God, it's full of stars!
^ I'd provide constructive feedback for her dissertation... if you know what I mean.
Quote by Dreadnought
There's nothing quite like being sexually harassed while trying to get feedback for a doctoral research project

i conducted my own social experiment to see if they would perv or just be like "whatever" when I gave them straightfoward access to her image.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
i conducted my own social experiment to see if they would perv or just be like "whatever" when I gave them straightfoward access to her image.

i read an abstract to something she co-authored.
picture did not interest me. could google "pretty girl" if that's what i wanted to see
Quote by theguitarist

Hey. 7821032174
Quote by Eastwinn
picture did not interest me. could google "pretty girl" if that's what i wanted to see

i cant say ive ever googled "pretty girl"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by theguitarist

Talk about low hanging fruit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by TunerAddict
i cant say ive ever googled "pretty girl"

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Eastwinn

So you did look at her pic and perv a little to associate her as a 'pretty girl'?
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Also i'm not closing her threads because her research has some value and it isn't straightforward advertising to directly make money.

That said idc if some other mod closes/etc
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist at #33552347
Also i'm not closing her threads because her research has some value and it isn't straightforward advertising to directly make money.

That said idc if some other mod closes/etc

Is there a way to get the survey link back?
Quote by theguitarist
So you did look at her pic and perv a little to associate her as a 'pretty girl'?

i read the posts after the link before i clicked it so obv i did evaluate her looks
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Is there a way to get the survey link back?

515-294-2335

Call and ask.
Quote by Zaphikh at #33552461
515-294-2335

Call and ask.

Welp, time to abandon my commitment to this.

Quote by LauraMarx at #33552405
I volunteer

Quote by Ssargentslayer
I'm not even sure if this is a bot or a real person

Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by CrossBack7
Somehow it doesn't surprise me that all of her publications are in extremely low impact journals.

So where does your stuff get published?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2