good day to y'all !

I just want to ask on how to improve my guitar sound . I've only had a little ( I mean really little ) bit of knowledge of how to tweak those EQs of my amplifier but still , I'm not still good on how to make that guitar tone that I imagine in my head . can anybody please help me with this ? I've been really struggling . because when I search the internet on how to achieve a certain sound with certain amp settings , I try to copy the exact setting but unfortunately , I can't get a similar or close sound . also , when we're doing a band rehearsal , it seems the sound of my guitar through the amp don't mix well with the rest of the instruments because I can't hear my own guitar . can anybody please help me with this ? I hope someone can help me . thanks in advance !

Equipment :
Fernandes FA-10
Fender Stratocaster
Find a volume and tone setting that is close to what you want and then play like it is your last day on earth. It requires a lot of experimentation and exploration with guitar and amp. The amp has limitations but you should find something decent in there.

Check out this guy exploring the FA10 amp settings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYSOO6N_bVY
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
If your having trouble hearing your over tge otger instruments its gonna be either the volume or middle knobs that you want to turn up provided tyey are not already maxed out. If they are bothaxed out its probably time for a bigger amp or a good mic and p/a system? And for greater control over your EQ try a descent equalizer pedal, it will offer greater manipulation over a wider frequency range and in finer increments. Imo they are essential to getting things "perfect".
I can't tell you how to get a "good" tone as tone is incredibly subjective. However, if during band rehearsals you can't seem to hear yourself, try to turn up the mid range on your amp.