Page 1 of 2
Post pics of your hand(s).

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I've been told by many girls that they are jealous of my hands and that I would be a good hand model.

my hands are gross and have hair on them but they are also tiny which makes it look ridiculous.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Jealous?

Thought not.

It just went from six to midnight and then right back to six for me over here. *phew* time for a cigarette and some horrendous farts.
back of my left hand. The front never uploaded so you don't get to see it

The background sux, if there was a real moth hiding there I'd never know
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 16, 2015,
Quote by guitarxo at #33551860
back of my left hand. The front never uploaded so you don't get to see it

The background sux, if there was a real moth hiding there I'd never know

Why are some of your fingers bent?
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Why are some of your fingers bent?

I took it with the front facing camera so i had to hold it at a weird angle, and also I can't actually hold my fingers straight unless they're on a flat surface or I'm dancing because that's just how they are.

Hey I like your state btw. I almost went to a Wendy's yesterday but then I didn't
cat
I just bought some nail polish my friend recommended me but I haven't had time to put it on yet so my nails are currently bare

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
They can take away MCR but they can't take the emo out of me
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Im too self conscious of my hands to post them

I work in the frozen department of a store and dont use gloves since they slow you down, and below zero temperatures + working with cardboard = completely destroyed hands

Plus everyone always tells me I have weird thumbs
don't let anybody put your thumbs down, keep them up and take on the world like the fonz
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by guitarxo at #33551882
I took it with the front facing camera so i had to hold it at a weird angle, and also I can't actually hold my fingers straight unless they're on a flat surface or I'm dancing because that's just how they are.

Hey I like your state btw. I almost went to a Wendy's yesterday but then I didn't

My state is okay. I don't like waiting for the gas station attendant to fill my car for me, but whatevs. Where in NJ were you?
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
My state is okay. I don't like waiting for the gas station attendant to fill my car for me, but whatevs. Where in NJ were you?

Oh that's not a problem for me since I don't drive. I don't remember since we went to a bunch of malls all over the place but im gonna be here for the next few days - in princeton and jersey city
cat
Quote by guitarxo at #33551950
Oh that's not a problem for me since I don't drive. I don't remember since we went to a bunch of malls all over the place but im gonna be here for the next few days - in princeton and jersey city

I remember you mentioned that your aunt and uncle (or someone) live in the city where I work. Was it there? There are loads of malls there and three Wendy's stores.
Free Ali

just turn your monitor 90 degrees clockwise ok?
eastwinn you have a nice hand and a pretty cat can i come play with it (either)?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by chrismendiola
I remember you mentioned that your aunt and uncle (or someone) live in the city where I work. Was it there? There are loads of malls there and three Wendy's stores.

Actually yes it was! I was just confused earlier because I recently found out that I have zillions of relatives here in NJ and I'm unsuccessfully trying to keep track of where they all live.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Actually yes it was! I was just confused earlier because I recently found out that I have zillions of relatives here in NJ and I'm unsuccessfully trying to keep track of where they all live.

I was in that town all day yesterday. Were you in the Westfield mall? I was five minutes away (including time spent finding a parking spot).
Free Ali
Quote by MinterMan22

nice
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by chrismendiola
I was in that town all day yesterday. Were you in the Westfield mall? I was five minutes away (including time spent finding a parking spot).

YES thats the one, we got a parking spot instantly though it was weird considering how crowded it was
cat
Quote by guitarxo at #33553107
YES thats the one, we got a parking spot instantly though it was weird considering how crowded it was

Small world. If you had gone, we would've crossed paths.
Free Ali
**** I never realized how hard it is to take a picture of your own hand, this is difficult
I'd rather not, I have a few gross warts on my hands that I'm trying to get rid of.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I'd rather not, I have a few gross warts on my hands that I'm trying to get rid of.

I have one, see if you can spot it in the OP.

(it's small and not hideous).
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
I have one, see if you can spot it in the OP.

(it's small and not hideous).

I got two on my ring finger on my left hand and a group of 3 on my middle finger on my right plus a few more smaller ones.

They're a pain in the ass to get rid of. I'm already on my second bottle of wart removing acid, it's slowly working..
rub lemon peel on them every day after that and they should heal up a little better.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Page 1 of 2