Hey, basically as it says in the title. I have an old Peavey Valveking combo that I haven't used in years, so if anyone thinks they could use it, you can just come and get it so feel free to send me a message!
Fender CP50's Stratocaster/wKinmans
Peavey Valveking 112
Lovepedal Eternity FUSE
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop JH1 Wah
Yeah buddy, I've sent you back a number.
Fender CP50's Stratocaster/wKinmans
Peavey Valveking 112
Lovepedal Eternity FUSE
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop JH1 Wah
Quote by iqigo
Hey, basically as it says in the title. I have an old Peavey Valveking combo that I haven't used in years, so if anyone thinks they could use it, you can just come and get it so feel free to send me a message!

If this isn't BS, this is a very cool thing you're doing!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Buy Real/Fake Passports, Driving license, ID cards, visas, Counterfeit Money, Permits, Certificates,etc...

All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents. We are the best producer of quality documents. With over 4.1

million of out documents circulating over the world.

For more details contact us via email: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com.

Our company has years of experience producing passports and other identity documents.
We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports and original passport.

We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses,id card,diploma,social security number,university degrees.we also create account in any

bank of your choice,we sell fake euros and dollars. ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil,

Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

Email us at: info.xtremefilesinc@gmail.com Or Text: +1 (443) 526-1509.
Has it gone?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor