I'm about to rearrange all the furniture in my room for the first time in like 4 years...

How often do you do it?
Done it this month for the first time in... at least 8 years. Possibly 10.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
yesterday I got every single piece of movable furniture off the ground so I could do a next level sweep and vacuum. it was crazy dirty. my dog sheds so it all gathers in corners. I found a bit of the carpet that was moulding (wtf) and just generally a bunch of rubbish. It was fun.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Just did it recently because we had to replace broken beds. First time in five years (when we moved in). Where we used to live, I think we did it once, and I was born there
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
I did it... 5 years ago? I don't remember when but there was a big table that took up half my room from when I was a kid that got taken out and then a bunch of shelves put up instead.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Inb4 blode.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I've lived in this room for 4 weeks and just rearranged it. Moved my computer closer to the wi fi and with the back against a wall so the light from the window didn't make a glare. Bed is behind it now too so I can use that as an extra surface.

Generally all the moving happens in the first couple of months until an optimal arrangement is decided upon.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I've lived in this room for 4 weeks and just rearranged it. Moved my computer closer to the wi fi and with the back against a wall so the light from the window didn't make a glare. Bed is behind it now too so I can use that as an extra surface.

Generally all the moving happens in the first couple of months until an optimal arrangement is decided upon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKoBiZanl38
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Not a Les Paul
I can't see how moving anything would be an improvement.

Sheng fui and all that.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Interesting results. Thank you, Pit. The data shall be submitted and further research is pending approval.
whenever I feel like it. I've done it like twice this year

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
My furniture hasn't been rearranged in about 12 years, or possibly 13

I'd like to move some stuff around but it would be a lot of effort
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints at #33553363
My furniture hasn't been rearranged in about 12 years, or possibly 13

shit nigga
I will probably replace everything (desk/bed/etc.) once or twice in the next 60 years but everything will still be in the same general area and position.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I really don't help myself do I

Welcome to the club.
Quote by Diemon Dave