hi
can you help me find a good amp for gigs/band practise ill add more details on the situation below.
-my budget is 350€ max

-i'd preffer ordering from this site http://www.gear4music.com/ or any other site
that is legit and ships to slovenia by a reasonable price
i can order from thonman aswell (edit)

-i want a good chrunchy and clean sound since i'd be playing all kinds of music

-obviously i want it to be loud enough to go along with a drum kit

-my current guitar is GRG170DX ibanez (i dont know if its relevant)

-i dont know if i should go for a combo amp or for a head and a cabinet since i dont know much about amps in general

if i need to add anything more tell me

i was thinking about Orange micro terror and a harley benton g212 cab
but i dont know if that goes together and if its loud enough
Last edited by TIP_Matthew at Aug 16, 2015,
for what you have to spend i'm guessing combo. look at Jet City as they are pretty affordable.
Go combo with that budget. From your specific website, budget, and volume requirements, I'd say your best options are Fender Mustang III or Champion 100 (2X12 amp), Line 6 spider iv 75w, and Marshall MG50.

None of these amps are particularly spectacular, but if you're the only guitarist they might do the trick for gigging if it's mic'd up. Alone with just a drummer they "should" be fine.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Last edited by Maidenheadsteve at Aug 16, 2015,
Quote by TIP_Matthew
hi
can you help me find a good amp for gigs/band practise ill add more details on the situation below.
-my budget is 350€ max

-i'd preffer ordering from this site http://www.gear4music.com/ or any other site
that is legit and ships to slovenia by a reasonable price

-i want a good chrunchy and clean sound since i'd be playing all kinds of music

-obviously i want it to be loud enough to go along with a drum kit

-my current guitar is GRG170DX ibanez (i dont know if its relevant)

-i dont know if i should go for a combo amp or for a head and a cabinet since i dont know much about amps in general

if i need to add anything more tell me

Thomann will ship to Slovenia. There's a minimum spend for free shipping, but you should pass that if you're looking for a gigging amp.

And yea, a combo is probably what you're after. More convenient for gigging. Also, you may want to look into a stand. Lifting the amp or angling the speaker up might help you hear yourself better.

Unless you're gigging in a craphole, they should be able to mic you up to the PA, so the amp doesn't need to do all the legwork out front, just cut through for you on stage.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by TIP_Matthew
oh nice i didnt know thomann ships to slovenia

Just looked it up, apparently Slovenia is special, and they don't do free shipping there. 25 Euros
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by TIP_Matthew
well then...i guess 25€ isnt THAT much

Yea, but I'd not have liked to let you think delivery would be free, and then have an extra charge slapped on top.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, but I'd not have liked to let you think delivery would be free, and then have an extra charge slapped on top.

no problem bro
Quote by monwobobbo
for what you have to spend i'm guessing combo. look at Jet City as they are pretty affordable.

yeah. just they're always out of stock of the combos
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?