hi guys like the title says i want to ask :
which one is the best multit effect to get in your opinion and why between the
ZOOM G7.1ut and the BOSS ME-25 thank you for your time peaces ^^
I have not tried either but im gonna go with the boss
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by amonamarthmetal
I have not tried either but im gonna go with the boss

thank u ^^
My choice of those two would be neither, but you're thinking along the right lines.

For Boss, go for the earlier ME-50. Better built & better effects (although the newer ME-25 does include a couple of features that weren't on the earlier model). Personally though, I've never been a fan of Boss's drive effects.

For Zoom, go with the G5. Zoom's newer range (G1on, G3 & G5) have a significantly upgraded effects and build quality. The G7 you're considering is based on an earlier package which wasn't nearly as good.

You should also consider the Line 6 POD & M ranges. Good quality effects on a par with the newer Zoom units, often recommended as the default option for a multi effects unit. My personal opinion is that the Zooms are easier to use, but Line 6 have a lot of fans here.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
My choice of those two would be neither, but you're thinking along the right lines.

For Boss, go for the earlier ME-50. Better built & better effects (although the newer ME-25 does include a couple of features that weren't on the earlier model). Personally though, I've never been a fan of Boss's drive effects.

For Zoom, go with the G5. Zoom's newer range (G1on, G3 & G5) have a significantly upgraded effects and build quality. The G7 you're considering is based on an earlier package which wasn't nearly as good.

You should also consider the Line 6 POD & M ranges. Good quality effects on a par with the newer Zoom units, often recommended as the default option for a multi effects unit. My personal opinion is that the Zooms are easier to use, but Line 6 have a lot of fans here.

Second the ME-50. Built like a tank and you can get some great tones out of it. The Zoom is a little trickier to use and IMO they don't sound that great.

If you're open to other options, you could look for a used Line 6 POD X3 or a POD XT. They sound fantastic if you can get them in that price range.
GEEYUR :

X) Schecter Tempest Custom f/w SD SH-6

X) Ibanez RG321MH f/w SD SH-11

X) AMT Pangea CP-100 ( AWWW YIS )

X) Line 6 POD HD 500X

When you licky-bum-bum so hard you get sticky num-nums.