View poll results: Vote
Bruce Lee
28 82%
The two pit bulls
6 18%
Voters: 34.
Page 1 of 2
Bruce, without a doubt in my mind.

Their jaws would never be able to make contact with him before he'd kick their brains out.

...poor doggies
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by EyeNon15
In a closed ring or open ground?

Irrelevant. The guy was straight up primal.
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Bruce would make friends with the pitbulls and then sick them on you for starting this thread
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Yeah definitely Bruce Lee, my answer might be different if it was 2 German shepherds.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by CL/\SH
Bruce would make friends with the pitbulls and then sick them on you for starting this thread
It's easy to win a fight against a dog if you know how.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
The two pitbulls will just be chewing away at Bruce's body cause he's dead.

Quote by hurricane0202
Yeah definitely Bruce Lee, my answer might be different if it was 2 German shepherds.
I think a pit bull can take a German shepherd. Like a trained german shepherd vs a hoodrat trained pit bull, I'll give it to the pit bull.
bruce lee vs 2 chimps

chimps win
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel at #33553449
bruce lee vs 2 chimps

chimps win

Word
Quote by Baby Joel at #33553449
bruce lee vs 2 chimps

chimps win

Racist
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
I don't advocate animal violence, but my money is on Bruce Lee.

Also German Sheppard wouldn't do shit to a pitty, too fragile in comparison.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
A dog bred specifically to fight and kill other dogs is probably going to be better at killing dogs than dogs bred to guard livestock yeah
yeh but think of the restraint when the sheep dog doesn't eat literally all of the sheep. mad self control
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel at #33553482
yeh but think of the restraint when the sheep dog doesn't eat literally all of the sheep. mad self control

No doubt they're smarter
UFC would be illegal. Smart gorilla would kill his first oppenent.
Unless he was smart enough to just play around and not kill him. In which case it's just pretty much pro wrestling
what if we had two chimps riding on their own sheepdogs?
it's all coming back

We'd be living in narnia
the pit bull is a noble and gentle animal
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
^^^ Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
Quote by LauraMarx
the pit bull is a noble and gentle animal

damn straight

it's the ****wit asshole owners that see the breed's history and want a dog that's dangerous. Mix that with neglect and abuse: bam, one dangerous dog.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Bruce Lee, but a Chuck Norris roundhouse could wipe the floor of them all. Steven Seagal has the sort of face that would just make friends with the damn pitbulls so no fight takes place. Sasha Mitchell and Ralph Macchio would get eaten alive.
classic masquirina having the best post in the thread. for sure the highest ratio of best posts to post count. Super efficient
it's all coming back

Pitbulls were/are bred to latch onto prey with their jaws and not let go until it stops moving. With two of them, he will get bitten by one before the other is down. Once a wound like that starts bleeding, sensation and mobility would exponentially drop. Giving it to the dogs, if they were properly going for him.

I was once hurt by a pitbull. He was snuggling with me and brought his head up too quickly, knocking me on the chin. Violent, beastly adorable little bastards
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Aug 17, 2015,
Quote by yope
bruce if the pitbulls were on acid .

This answer raises more questions than the question.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
The two pits easily. I think people forget Bruce Lee was an actor and the "beating up 10 dudes while making kung fu noises" stuff wasn't real.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'd hardly call him actor, he was a legit martial artist though
nobody took my bear vs gorilla thread seriously

come on you twats you know a brown bear would **** up a gorilla
pinga
Two Pitbulls? God, isn't one enough...Bruce would chop them into small pieces for their crimes against music
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by K'Nuckles
I just had a great idea. What if you could somehow transplant a human brain into gorillas and had gorilla ufc? Because they're strong as shit and could proper smash shit up.

Ask the Soviets how that shit worked out.
Also if a grown man cant whip two dogs then he should probably start wearing a dress and making gravy in the morning jmo.
Page 1 of 2