That was nice I've never heard the song before so it's hard for me to judge the interpretation. I really like what you doing here and I'm not just saying that. It's fun and challenging (challenging for me anyway) to do a jazz version of a song that is not a jazz song. So I like the idea of this. I usually end up playing it lyrically with a few extra notes and chords while trying to remain tasteful. I usually don't succeed but sometimes I do.
The video production was appreciated. Very high quality recording, video and playing thanks for posting
Quote by Matt_Lamothe07
great job man nice tone very smooth.

Thank You
Quote by yope
That was nice I've never heard the song before so it's hard for me to judge the interpretation. I really like what you doing here and I'm not just saying that. It's fun and challenging (challenging for me anyway) to do a jazz version of a song that is not a jazz song. So I like the idea of this. I usually end up playing it lyrically with a few extra notes and chords while trying to remain tasteful. I usually don't succeed but sometimes I do.
The video production was appreciated. Very high quality recording, video and playing thanks for posting

Thank You. I appreciate your kind Comment.