I have a awesome dual humbucker stratocaster, except for the fact that all of the electronics are pitiful. What I am planning on doing is replacing the stock passive humbuckers with a set of active Emgs. I also want to switch the wiring to PTB so that I can have extra control over the clarity of my tone. But sadly I have no clue as to wire a guitar and I am wondering if anyone with more experience nodding guitar wiring can help me. What I am looking for is if any of you know where I can get a wiring diagram or if anyone can jot one up.
try the X series EMG pickups for more clarity firstly , they can provide you with more clarity right out of the box without 18v modding. The 81x , 85x , 60x ..etc all exist. the X is indication of the updated circuit inside them.

the closest thing to a PTB you can do with actives is one of the bottom selections the RPC or the EXG potentiometers , the EXG seems like the closest thing to it. I'd honestly put both into a strat for an active 3 band EQ as passive only does so much anyways. They are solderless anyways so it's win win for everyone as some people are terrified of soldering irons.
http://www.emgpickups.com/accessories/guitar-accessories.html

I've tried say for example a bass cut on actives and it either did nothing or was hardly noticeable where as a tone knob works unconditionally.