hi

so i wanna buy a smart tv soon because im tired of having to mess around with shitty cables and non-functioning hdmi cables to my laptop and its uncomfortable and yada yada

my question is: do smart tvs have a bluetooth function? I know they have wifi but the reason I ask is because I have an older sound system that sounds great but it's old and doesn't have hdmi or a bluetooth function. if smart tvs have a bluetooth function, i could play music on my laptop (that DOES have bluetooth) and send the signal to the smart tv (that is hooked to the sound system) and that way I don't have to buy a whole new modern sound system with bluetooth

tl;dr: do smart tvs have bluetooth i wanna send my sweet jams via laptop to the tv and jam k
pinga
Some of them do, but it's not super common. They definitely exist though
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Ah I didn't register that part for some reason. You're right
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by AnEvilWalrus
Some of them do, but it's not super common. They definitely exist though

How would they compare to other Smart TVs?