OH DEAR

whaddaya think
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
Just had a look, it sucks lol. Don't really use it now anyway though, although my iTunes and whatever are still linked up
i just checked it out.

i like that it makes the picture of beach house bigger than the others in the last 7 days thing to show that i like them more

i will now go back to not thinking about it thank you bye
i think it's ok, but then again i don't really use it anymore

not the site at least. i still have the scrobbler always running in the background and it can feel free to keep a record of what i listen to if it wants, but i don't actually use the site for anything
oh great all my page additions are ****ed now. ugh.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I can already imagine the uproar. If people already lose it when facebook vaguely changes its layout this is gonna be a whole new breed of shitstorm.
🙈 🙉 🙊
i think the one thing i don't care for that they've changed is that now the recently listened tracks don't have the tiny album art picture next to them lol
Just looks more grey lol
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I checked out the beta a few days before and it was meh but just like Facebook, YouTube and all this other social media bullshit, I'll learn to use the shitty features I want and ignore (while quietly hating) the rest of it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
What is a last.fm, and why does any of this matter a damn?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
looking back at what you listened to at a certain point in time is now much better

that is all i use it for
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I haven't been on last.fm for years
Perhaps when I am not nearly-but-not-quite-drunk-but -****-you I will look at the new last.fm to see what the fuss is about
I have nothing important to say
looks classy
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Ah, Last.fm. The penis-extender of the musical internet subculture.

i dont really use it any more before you bring up my sig
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
It's terrible. They removed most of the things I used it for. They removed the darn compatibility bar for christ's sake. Now I have to look at someone's library to see if we have similar tastes