Page 1 of 2
Can be real or fake. heh

"she told me to stop stealing all her underwear to wear myself"

"I found out she had some Oriental blood in her"

"She listened to pop djent and i only listen to underground djent bands like Animals As Leaders and Meshuggah"

"she cheated on me"
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
hates your favourite colour.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
She kept wanting us to have threesomes with her insanely hot cousin.

Not an insanely hot dude cousin, for clarity. Unless you like that sort of thing. none of my business, really.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
She had cancer and I didn't want to have to deal with the death of a girlfriend.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
True story: I met her while drunk, then talked to her sober.
Yea, I'm that sad.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
She kept wanting us to have threesomes with her insanely hot cousin.

Not an insanely hot dude cousin, for clarity. Unless you like that sort of thing. none of my business, really.

you FOOL
Quote by RedDeath9
you FOOL

Look, just because I prefer to disappoint women one at a time...
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by K33nbl4d3
She had cancer and I didn't want to have to deal with the death of a girlfriend.

damn this is a real thing people of both genders do so im gonna give you realest post of the thread. congrats
Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33554861
He said worst reasons, not best

If you break up with someone cuz they own a dog, you pretty much hate happiness.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
"she told me to stop stealing all her underwear to wear myself"

My old guitar tutor recently found out a guy he went to school with was arrested for sneaking into people's gardens [yards] and stealing women's underwear from their washing lines :')
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
Didn't you see this season of orange is the new black.
It was all about panty fetish
honestly the realistic depressing ones are funniest.

i took a girl's bra back when i was in high school

if i had known then how expensive a nice bra is i wouldn't have done it.

maybe i would've. i was 16. and there were boobs in that.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere

I read this 3 times before I realised "back" is in terms of time and you hadn't just been lending her this bra.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
honestly the realistic depressing ones are funniest.

if i had known then how expensive a nice bra is i wouldn't have done it.

maybe i would've. i was 16. and there were boobs in that.

mmm. Boobs.
Quote by Diemon Dave
She didn't have a dog
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I was allergic to the glue she used for her vajazzles.
Quote by Diemon Dave
these are real and I think they are good reasons but maybe not as good as some other reasons.

His little sister kept asking me to read and edit her stories. They were really interesting and well-written but I couldn't get out of it after doing the first one, I didn't have enough time, and I was the only one who took her seriously so I didn't want to disappoint her. She actually got some of her stories published in an anthology last year so good for her. Tbh I didn't really like her brother as much as before either because i had started to realize how boring he was, but this was the main reason.

He insisted that Starbucks English breakfast lattes were the best and kept ordering me them during a period of time where there was a daily 2-for-1 deal even though I made it clear that I didn't like them.

I don't think this is a bad reason at all but some of my friends thought I was crazy for it - he wanted to read my food and exercise diary every day and if I didn't he would want me to tell him about it.
cat
Tbh my only actual real one is because she needed a lot of emotional support and didn't bother to look for it anywhere except me and then she picked a fight with my best friend and I was like nah.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
I once broke up with someone after a few weeks because I wanted to avoid hurting her more when I inevitably broke up with her further down the line.

I wish I was fucking joking
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I read this 3 times before I realised "back" is in terms of time and you hadn't just been lending her this bra.

oh! I read it as he returned the bra, but that he wouldn't do that now, because they are expensive. Like he would sell it on or something.
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
Page 1 of 2