I came to this forum to ask for help on my ibanez electric guitar, went to the electric guitar forum, excited that it had over a hundred people viewing, seeking help desperately trying to find out whats wrong with my guitar. So my question to you all in this deserted part of the forum is.. how do i become an active member quickly so i can post in other forums?
Quote by Svendsoup
I came to this forum to ask for help on my ibanez electric guitar, went to the electric guitar forum, excited that it had over a hundred people viewing, seeking help desperately trying to find out whats wrong with my guitar. So my question to you all in this deserted part of the forum is.. how do i become an active member quickly so i can post in other forums?

Just register with a username and email adress.

What kind of help do you need? Maybe i could help?
I believe you gain access to the rest of the forum after 24 hours or something to that effect. Helps keep spambots to a minimum.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I believe you gain access to the rest of the forum after 24 hours or something to that effect. Helps keep spambots to a minimum.

Weird, that didnt happen to me when i joined?
I could easily be wrong; it's been a while.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one