GOD was very Gracious, when He said, deliver them from going down to the pit (eternal hell), I have found a ransom. That ransom was Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ said that I will give eternal life to anyone who believes on me. (Just ask Him)
Awesome! ANYONE!!!!
He also promised to heal your body
Quote by Rabet6 at #33557216
GOD was very Gracious, when He said, deliver them from going down to the pit (eternal hell), I have found a ransom. That ransom was Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ said that I will give eternal life to anyone who believes on me. (Just ask Him)
Awesome! ANYONE!!!!
He also promised to heal your body

nice
Prrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssse
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Pastafarian96
Christbot detected
I rather like this term.
But I think he's just a multi.

Sir, please stop soliciting. I know in catholic school they teach you to "save as many souls as you can!" (I went too), but that's ultimately not your responsibility. And I like to think Jesus won't send you to hell for not shoving it down everyone's throat.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Too late, Rosenrot, I read it all.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If you truly believed that people around you were headed towards an eternity of torture, how could you not proselytize incessantly?

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Too late, Rosenrot, I read it all.

I didn't like the original wording.
Last edited by Rossenrot at Aug 19, 2015,
Quote by Rossenrot
If you truly believed that people around you were headed towards an eternity of torture, how could you not proselytize incessantly?

I didn't like the original wording.

Well, I'd just try being a regular decent guy while I was alive, and instead of annoying everyone I met, I'd wait and talk to God about how the whole 'infinite torture' thing is kind of extreme, and shouldn't he maybe lighten up a bit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Prrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssse
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

Oh my lawd, lawdie lawdie lawd hallelujah!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, I'd just try being a regular decent guy while I was alive, and instead of annoying everyone I met, I'd wait and talk to God about how the whole 'infinite torture' thing is kind of extreme, and shouldn't he maybe lighten up a bit.

Atticus Finch and Johnnie Cochran working together couldn't build a case stronger than a hundred billion souls screaming in agony.
Quote by Rossenrot
Atticus Finch and Johnnie Cochran working together couldn't build a case stronger than a hundred billion souls screaming in agony.

And I'm not very persuasive, so if I spent my life trying to get people to find religion, I probably wouldn't save a single one. And the frustration and resentment might well jeopardise my own potential eternal life.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Why are you guys bringing any form of reasoning into this? It's all about having faith

In the words of Saint * Michael:
Well I need someone to hold me
But I'll wait for something more
Yes I've got to have faith

*George
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Aug 19, 2015,
Quote by ultimate-slash
Why are you guys bringing any form of reasoning into this? It's all about having faith

In the words of Saint * Michael:
Well I need someone to hold me
But I'll wait for something more
Yes I've got to have faith

*George

Welp, I'm screwed then.
Quote by Diemon Dave
And another psalm from Saint George *:
Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body
I know not everybody
Has got a body like you

It seems to be some sort of ode to altar boys.
Unfortunately this part is taken quite literally sometimes.
Especially the use of 'baby' throughout the psalm is quite unfortunate.

For to touch the body of Christ is to touch the goodness that is locked inside us all.

*Michael
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Aug 19, 2015,