That's "Windy and Warm" (John D Loudermilk, best known version by Chet Atkins). You should be able to find plenty of tabs for that online, free.
If only we had some sort of tool to identify what the pitches are, perhaps some sort of organ we could use to feed audio data directly into our brains.

We could use that tool in conjunction with our organizing and problem solving abilities and deduce the chords and melodies.

Too bad we'll never have one, let alone two of them. Oh well.
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
I could pick up two used organs for two figs on Ebay with some patience.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Aug 19, 2015,
i wish currency was measured in figs

it would no longer be weird for me to have 5 figs in my underwear at any given time
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Jet Penguin
If only we had some sort of tool to identify what the pitches are, perhaps some sort of organ we could use to feed audio data directly into our brains.

We could use that tool in conjunction with our organizing and problem solving abilities and deduce the chords and melodies.

Too bad we'll never have one, let alone two of them. Oh well.

Ear Ear.
Quote by Hail
i wish currency was measured in figs

it would no longer be weird for me to have 5 figs in my underwear at any given time

Weight is measured in fig Newtons
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.