DONALD TRUMP (R)
3 6%
DEEZ NUTS (I)
43 84%
Voters: 51.
Page 1 of 2
inb4 this thread has already been made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=24&v=_gzQI3kiuKw

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/presidential-candidate-deez-nuts-north-carolina-actually-a-15-year-old-iowa

Bad news for nine percent of likely voters in North Carolina: Their preferred presidential candidate doesn’t exist.

The candidate called Deez Nuts — who has filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) to run for president — is actually a 15-year-old from Iowa named Brady Olson, according to the Daily Beast.

The high school sophomore said he was inspired by news that Limberbutt McCubbins — a Kentucky cat — had filed paperwork for run for president.

Deez Nuts became a social media phenomenon after a Public Policy Polling poll of North Carolina released Wednesday showed that in a race with Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton and Republican leader Donald Trump, Deez Nuts would garner nine percent support.

The poll also found that six percent of North Carolina voters had a favorable opinion of Deez Nuts, with 13 percent unfavorable and 81 percent not sure.

Olson filed the FEC paperwork in late July. Anyone can fill out a statement of candidacy, and the information included is not checked against public records, the Daily Beast reported.

After a candidate raises $5,000, he or she must fill out forms with legal names and legit contact information.

“The next step is to get some party nominations, like the Minnesota Independence Party or the Modern Whig Party,” Olson told the Daily Beast. “It would also be great to find a VP, preferably McCubbins because the Nuts/McCubbins ticket sounds amazing.”

Still a better choice than Trump
ggg1 ggg3

VP snoop dog in DA CHRONIC CABINET
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I would vote for deez nuts honestly but also I would vote for some 15 year old kid running for president with a real name
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
Someone buy that kid a drink
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
We already have Deez Nuts running though...

Ted Cruz and Scott Walker...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Mike Hunt has my vote

there's a place nearby that sells clothes (mostly leather jackets) called 'Mike Hunt's' and I always thought it was a joke name but the owner is actually called Mike Hunt and he named his store that and I really don't know if he knows or not
Death comes as the harsh victory of the law of our ancestors over the dimension of our becoming ~monsieur dupont, Nihilist Communism

please listen to Dingo and TRON MAXIMUM !!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Deez Nuts, and his running mate, Dem Cox.

10/10
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Deez Nuts, and his running mate, Dem Cox.

I was beginning to miss you Clarence, in a weird " i miss Clarence" kind of way.
Quote by LauraMarx at #33559010
there's a place nearby that sells clothes (mostly leather jackets) called 'Mike Hunt's' and I always thought it was a joke name but the owner is actually called Mike Hunt and he named his store that and I really don't know if he knows or not

nice
Quote by LauraMarx

Maybe hes in partnership with leather tycoon, Ollie Cherpuse'
watch it's actually bernie sanders

Quote by MinterMan22
watch it's actually bernie sanders

in which case, he has my vote
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

American 'democracy' is as hilarious as their health care system.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
American 'democracy' is as hilarious as their health care system.

in that they are both a myth?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
in that they are both a myth?

Exactly.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
His wife is Dat Ass.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
His wife is Dat Ass.

/thread
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Eastwinn at #33559455
dis dick

aiiiiiiiint freeeeeeeeeeeeeh

He may be able to beat the current Republican frontrunner, but polls show that most Democrats can lick Deez Nuts.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by davidyanity
Between Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, and Deez Nuts...I'd say Deez Nuts has it in the bag.

Given the limited recognition I'd say the only way he is getting those polling numbers is if he has a great staff...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Given the limited recognition I'd say the only way he is getting those polling numbers is if he has a great staff...

I just hope its not all hype and he doesn't end up getting sacked.
Quote by OroborosYinYang

They say he's never been beat...
Charles Darwin
Quote by OroborosYinYang

Things might be getting hairy around polling day.
Quote by OroborosYinYang

A candidate with a ridiculous name like this will alway be low on the polls.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Things might be getting hairy around polling day.

Yeah, you know how testy people can get...
Quote by OroborosYinYang
Yeah, you know how testy people can get...

He's young, and he's got plenty of spunk.
Page 1 of 2