Page 1 of 2
Was hanging out with some people I knew at a sheesha parlour yesterday and this girl that was new to the group said I had the sexiest voice she's ever heard. I think I blushed so hard they thought I was hyperventilating. Laughed it off later on but it was still pretty odd.

Do people actually find voices to be an attractive feature ? To me it doesn't really make much of a difference, a voice is just..there. Like toenails and earlobes.
GEEYUR :

X) Schecter Tempest Custom f/w SD SH-6

X) Ibanez RG321MH f/w SD SH-11

X) AMT Pangea CP-100 ( AWWW YIS )

X) Line 6 POD HD 500X

When you licky-bum-bum so hard you get sticky num-nums.
Last edited by the_weirdoman at Jan 21, 2016,
I've had quite a few people tell me I have a very deep (sometimes sexy) voice but whenever I record myself and listen to it, it just sounds like I was dropped on my head as a child. It doesn't even sound deep, feels like a bunch of my friends have deeper voices.

I can certainly understand voices being attractive, sometimes I just find women's voices sexy as fvck but I can't understand why people would lump mine with that bunch.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Just last week someone guessed I was a singer.
I'm not, lol.
I had a stupid awkward moment where I said yes without fully understanding the question.
Then he told me that he could tell.
Ahhhh. Haha.

I get some pretty generous complements. Everything from I should do radio to sports talk man guy w/e you call them.

I've considered voice acting but don't know the first thing about it and get intimidated when I look into it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I have an US accent in the UK. People find that attractive somehow
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by icanhasgodmode
I have an US accent in the UK. People find that attractive somehow
Compare your accent with Scousers, Mancs, Brummies or bams.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

true
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I have a slightly high voice, which makes it very unattractive, also I say cunt a lot which can't help.

Friend of mine has a severely pretty voice, just listening to her talk makes me want to hug her.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
also I say cunt a lot which can't help

I thought that's pretty standard in Australia

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I thought that's pretty standard in Australia

That's what you get when everything and everybody around you tries to kill you on a daily basis.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by slapsymcdougal
nice #subtlebrag
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Not voices so much, but accents can make me all ___. I don't know if I'd be dating my girlfriend if it wasn't for her accent. Not that it's her only redeeming quality- she's great, but when I first met her, I did everything I could to carry a conversation with her because I wanted to hear her talk. I don't go chatting up a woman just because I find her to be really attractive, what lured me in was her accent, strange as it seems.
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33559294

I think the Manchester accent is actually pretty cool sounding, as long as it's not too exaggerated. Strangely, however, I really don't like the Yorkshire accent.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Aug 20, 2015,
Yo dude if a chick says you have a sexy voice she wants you bad. I don't think that it's so much the voice being attractive by itself but the voice becoming attractive after you've met other criteria.

Everyone I've dated has told me I had a sexy voice before we started dating. Even though I personally think it sounds too high pitched and annoying.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Yo dude if a chick says you have a sexy voice she wants you bad. I don't think that it's so much the voice being attractive by itself but the voice becoming attractive after you've met other criteria.

Everyone I've dated has told me I had a sexy voice before we started dating. Even though I personally think it sounds too high pitched and annoying.

The weird thing was this wasn't even after we got to know each other. I just sat down, went around with the usual "hey ! how you guys been ?" and was starting to make smalltalk before she intterupted all of us.

Part of me thinks it's a prank
GEEYUR :

X) Line 6 POD HD 500X

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I've had quite a few people tell me I have a very deep (sometimes sexy) voice but whenever I record myself and listen to it, it just sounds like I was dropped on my head as a child. It doesn't even sound deep, feels like a bunch of my friends have deeper voices.

So you sound exactly like you post?

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by the_weirdoman
The weird thing was this wasn't even after we got to know each other. I just sat down, went around with the usual "hey ! how you guys been ?" and was starting to make smalltalk before she intterupted all of us.

Part of me thinks it's a prank

Maybe she just liked the way you looked or is super thirsty. I dunno man. If she's attractive then jump on the opportunity.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Josh Turner certainly has moistened alot of panties with "his" voice.

Women all over the world love a deep southern U.S. voice/accent.....it seems. Im a lucky man in that regard.
Victoria Coren Mitchell does it for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6WiXmPdd3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfuUeFupVk

It makes her an absolute fox.

She's a writer, journalist, TV presenter and successful poker player. Also happens to be married to David Mitchell.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

There's a very particular type of voice I find very cute on girls it's like Southern English right on the verge between posh and normal and not too high pitched but it's just lovely.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I don't find voice particularly attractive, but they can put me off..

Especially, women with raspy voices. A lot of people disagree with me saying it's sexy. All I can think when I hear it is "clear your damn throat..".
Im not British but i find those british girls who speak in that"low class" dialect. Like the chick in King Ralph. Hot!!!
Some people do have beautiful voices, and it really helps when they're well spoken. A few of my friends are very well spoken and I love their voices
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
It can be. I like my wife's voice. I mean, it was hardly the only part of her I loved before I married her...butt still.
For me arabic-english and pakistani/indian accents are undoubtedly the best.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
butt still.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
"Them Ukraine girls really knock me out!"......god let somone get that reference.
Quote by chrismendiola at #33559350
however, I really don't like the Yorkshire accent.

alright chris mate, leave it out yeah
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Dick Savage
"Them Ukraine girls really knock me out!"......god let somone get that reference.

Thus sayeth the Prophet, Sir Paul...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

U dawg u
GEEYUR :

X) Line 6 POD HD 500X

Quote by Eastwinn
voices are important in a romantic partner imo tbh

to be real though, no voices means no arguments in the relationship. peaceful forever
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I recant previous statements!!!!!! Maybe it was just the chick in King Ralph that was sexy to me? Maybe its becsuse drugs werent invloved? Shit maybe it was John Goodman giving me a man boner?
Quote by Dick Savage
I recant previous statements!!!!!! Maybe it was just the chick in King Ralph that was sexy to me? Maybe its becsuse drugs werent invloved? Shit maybe it was John Goodman giving me a man boner?

*fistbump*
Quote by Arby911
So you sound exactly like you post?

no u

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 1 of 2