Page 1 of 4
How weird is it to talk to a stranger one day? Do you get crepped out if strangers start speaking to you? What if it's someone you see every day on the commute to work? Is it weird if it's a guy approaching a girl? Is it something you enjoy or are you too awkward?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
You're English, we don't talk to strangers, it's weird
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I want to talk to the cute girl I see every day on the way to work though

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I have always been really outgoing, if you couldn't tell. If i see somone i want to speak to, i speak to them. The results vary.
I talk to strangers on a pretty regular basis, doesn't bother me at all.

It's actually pretty common in much of the US. We're a lot friendlier than people tend to believe.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
That's only for people on trains isn't it? There was some super hot girl on the old journey to work I often saw but I forgot to put a message in the Metro.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
That's only for people on trains isn't it? There was some super hot girl on the old journey to work I often saw but I forgot to put a message in the Metro.

It's on the bus up here too.
The best thing would clearly be to buy a rusty white Transit and follow her around in it, wearing a balaclava.
Quote by captaincrunk
she probably thinks you stare too much

Nah because we only pass each other in opposite directions it is fleeting and beautiful

I don't know how folks would survive if they didn't talk to strangers. It's how businesses function. Strangers are ubiquitous.
Quote by Zaphikh
I don't know how folks would survive if they didn't talk to strangers. It's how businesses function. Strangers are ubiquitous.

The internet is obsessed recently with "introverts" (aka anxiety disorders).
The internet is obsessed recently with "introverts" (aka anxiety disorders).[/QUOTE.

Society itself as a whole is largely introverted.
Quote by Zaphikh

Not the same thing. Unless all your personal relationships are with hookers.
Quote by Zaphikh

Talking to a stranger in a shop or business is a lot different from talking to a stranger sitting next to you on the bus

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Nah because we only pass each other in opposite directions it is fleeting and beautiful

All a bit James Blunt innit
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Not the same thing. Unless all your personal relationships are with hookers.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Talking to a stranger in a shop or business is a lot different from talking to a stranger sitting next to you on the bus

Y'all are being ridiculous. Organized noises are emitted from my mouth, and reciprocated noises are offered in return until we go our separate ways. It isn't a big deal.
Quote by Zaphikh
Y'all are being ridiculous. Organized noises are emitted from my mouth, and reciprocated noises are offered in return until we go our separate ways. It isn't a big deal.

Well, ETR has possibly invested some time fantasising about this person(I'm not implying masturbation, furious or leisurely), so it's realyy not like chatting with a hairdresser, or having a job interview.
I think about her for about 2 minutes a day between passing her and getting into work

In our fantasy life together we've just got a mortgage for a cute 3 bed house

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I think about her for about 2 minutes a day between passing her and getting into work

Would have to be really furious then, or the disappointment and discomfort would have put you off by now.
Oh no we had a horrible patch where we didn't have sex for 8 months and nearly left each other but that tearful meeting outside Chicago's changed everything

Quote by EndTheRapture51

See, now you have something to talk about with her. Bring it up next time.
Quote by Zaphikh

Merry Christmas Charlie Brown....wah wah wah wah wah wah wah, wah......yea, nothing to it but to do it.
Last edited by Dick Savage at Aug 20, 2015,
It's kinda weird but as long as your pleasant and respectful i don't see the problem in trying to talk to people
This is the most english thing I've ever seen
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
only time i feel like its weird to talk to people is on the morning train in here in boston. the people are so cranky and rude.
Quote by Dick Savage
wah wah wah wah wah wah wah, wah...

Alternatively, this is the best thing to tell folks if you want them to stop talking to you.
Quote by -tempest-
only time i feel like its weird to talk to people is on the morning train in here in boston. the people are so cranky and rude.

I hate talking to anyone before 9am

Quote by Arby911
I talk to strangers on a pretty regular basis, doesn't bother me at all.

It's actually pretty common in much of the US. We're a lot friendlier than people tend to believe.

Yanks are pretty well known for being open and friendly tho, even here

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
According to a lot of what I read in youtube comment sections we're arseholes
Quote by Zaphikh
Alternatively, this is the best thing to tell folks if you want them to stop talking to you.

Yup. But thats how alot of people feel about speaking with strangers or when somone speaks to them...they hear wah wah wah wah wah....the communication itself is easy, the dialogue, not so much. At least thats how i see it.
Quote by CL/\SH

There are alot of Nickelback and Creed fans out there still ( i know its shocking)

We cant all be winners. And a few stinkers will damn the lot.
Quote by CL/\SH

You're alright until you come onto football websites saying stuff like "Hello, new American soccer fan here Tell me why I should support Arsenal! Really want to get into the game xD "

Is it because they wanna support arsenal or called it soccer
Because they called it soccer and have to chose to support a team

I just support Arsenal

I don't know how it happened

It's in my DNA maybe

Page 1 of 4