Hello guys!There is a problem on my vox wahs switch.It was easy to click yesterday but today I cant turn it on/off with using my foot.I can just turn it with my hands and its very hard to click it.I removed the rubber stoppers,added some support onto the switch to make it easier but its still not ok..It seems fine when you look at the switch,inside of the wah pedal.However its not same compared to yesterday.Sometimes it cuts the sound.I just dont know what to do and very confused What should ı do?ever happened to you?

(sorry for my bad english though )
Last edited by yigitcansagir at Aug 20, 2015,
You can adjust the height of the switch.
There are 2 nuts, one on either side of the enclosure that are mounted on the switch shaft.
Just adjust those.
Thats your first step.
The switch could also be bad or the wires soldered to it could be broken if that doesn't solve the problem.
If the switch is not high enough I just add foam and glue a pick to the underside of the pedal rocker to reach the switch. Then again, mine is a unit I've modded for true bypass with a dpdt switch so it has a shorter switch shaft.
Hi guys

Could you help me plz?

I have a classic wah wah pedal v845 which I acquired in 2010.
Recently I have faced a weird problem: when I engage the pedal it works fine, however, when I immediatelly turn it off, it does not disengage properly.
After switching it off, the sound becomes quietly and thin, but if the pedal is engaged again, the effect works normally.
This problem seems to happen only when disengage the pedal right after using the effect.
I thought it could be the switch's bad connection and I have replaced it, but the problem remains.
Do you have any Idea about what it could be?

Thanks in advanced!
Quote by arth.off
Hi guys

Could you help me plz?

I have a classic wah wah pedal v845 which I acquired in 2010.
Recently I have faced a weird problem: when I engage the pedal it works fine, however, when I immediatelly turn it off, it does not disengage properly.
After switching it off, the sound becomes quietly and thin, but if the pedal is engaged again, the effect works normally.
This problem seems to happen only when disengage the pedal right after using the effect.
I thought it could be the switch's bad connection and I have replaced it, but the problem remains.
Do you have any Idea about what it could be?

Thanks in advanced!

don't necro. start your own thread.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/