Page 1 of 2
Check here: http://www.trustify.info/check

I have not, which makes sense because I'm not married.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Oh man, imagine if Sam's on there

Or anyone else that's married on this site.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I like how's there's a tweet and FB share option

But seriously, these hackers are serious moral police cunts. I don't feel that sorry for the people that use AM, nor do I feel that bad for the people that run/created AM......but it's no one's ****ing business.

My fiancé and I have talked extensively about this subject btw. There is no "right" side to take, that much we've figured out
I had no idea what Ashley Madison was supposed to be.

Now that I know it's terrible, it's good that I didn't start to care .
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by bdof

But seriously, these hackers are serious moral police cunts. I don't feel that sorry for the people that use AM, nor do I feel that bad for the people that run/created AM......but it's no one's ****ing business.

My fiancé and I have talked extensively about this subject btw. There is no "right" side to take, that much we've figured out

Be real tho, you just searched her email on there.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Trowzaa

You can check. I never was though. But, hey, thanks for being creepy.
The hell is Ashley Madison.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
How is that creepy lol

It would be creepy if I knew your email address to actually check.

Quote by Trowzaa

I am
Quote by sam b at #33560904
I am

Congrats on the affair

I've looked up my non-existent wife using her non-existent email but I can't check the result, since her email doesn't exist. Good thing she doesn't exist either, or I might have been worried.
I have nothing important to say
Yes I have

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by bdof

The hackers didn't do it for any moral reason. They did it because the CEO always bragged about security and anonymity of it's users and basically claimed it was un-hackable.

Which, just begs for people to hack it..
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Aug 21, 2015,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
The hell is Ashley Madison.

Some bitch.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Im glad the site was hacked and im glad people are being exposed. **** everything about Ashley Madison and **** people who use it
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
Im glad the site was hacked and im glad people are being exposed. **** everything about Ashley Madison and **** people who use it

+1
Quote by JackSaints
I've looked up my non-existent wife using her non-existent email but I can't check the result, since her email doesn't exist. Good thing she doesn't exist either, or I might have been worried.

Quote by Leather Sleeves
So what is Ashley Madison?

When you don't fancy your lady anymore, you can go there in secret and meet other ladies. Basically a gathering place for cheaters.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You can check. I never was though. But, hey, thanks for being creepy.

Sam's gone into full on damage control mode.

"Babes I swear it was a spammer got my email. Babes where are you going? Babes nooooooo!
Ashley Madison must have a lot of stamina and frequent flyer miles
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by DardySon
Sam's gone into full on damage control mode.

"Babes I swear it was a spammer got my email. Babes where are you going? Babes nooooooo!

tardyson, plz.
Be hilarious if a married couple both went on it to cheat on each other, only to try unknowingly hook up with each other
Quote by Mack888
Be hilarious if a married couple both went on it to cheat on each other, only to try unknowingly hook up with each other

*insert escape*
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Mack888

Do you like piña coladas? And getting caught in the rain?

that song is about that thing
My God, it's full of stars!
Imagine the people stupid enough to use the same email on a cheating website, when it takes all of 5 minutes to create an alternate
I never had a account there,but i had one on fetlife. On FL,i encountered someone who i think is a fake,they once commented on a pic of a wolf plush i uploaded,but they didn't know the correct terms or such.
What a furnoob

No but that one guy who was on that show 19 kids and counting was and he's the same guy who also molested some of his sisters so yea he's not a good guy

Also do you think the website could possibly be sued by any of the exposed people?
i signed up to try to play homewrecker.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by chev311e
No but that one guy who was on that show 19 kids and counting was and he's the same guy who also molested some of his sisters so yea he's not a good guy

Also do you think the website could possibly be sued by any of the exposed people?

The regulars, probably not. The ones who paid extra to have all their data scrubbed can (the company promised for the extra fee there would be no trace and all the data is still there)
I feel like it would be so easy to just not get caught though. If the search is all about email and some people used their work/ personal email then they I deserve to be caught. I mean the whole point of the website is being discrete and secretive. I mean the whole Website is ridiculous anyways but still. Also the slogan for the website is life is short have an affair lol
the whole thing is pretty amusing tbh
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Pretty sure at least half of the pit haven't even kissed a girl, let alone sign up for a website to have an affair.
Quote by chev311e
I feel like it would be so easy to just not get caught though. If the search is all about email and some people used their work/ personal email then they I deserve to be caught. I mean the whole point of the website is being discrete and secretive. I mean the whole Website is ridiculous anyways but still. Also the slogan for the website is life is short have an affair lol

I believe credit card and IP information was also released. But yeah, if you're trying to be secretive, pay in prepaid cards, only use public computers, and use an alternate email. It's not that hard.
Page 1 of 2