Page 1 of 2
What's up dude?

I get lonely sometimes, I live alone, in a town 300km away from any of my family. But I entertain myself, I play the guitar, watch loads of movies and TV, and my cat keeps me company. Also, alcohol
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Been a long time been a long time been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time.

Edit: Only when I'm extremely bored and have no one to talk to in the pit.
Other than that, I'm alone pretty much all day, but oddly enough I don't seem to mind.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 23, 2015,
Quote by Pastafarian96
I still haven't got anyone in person that I can talk to like a friend
I'm exactly the same, but that's the part that I say oddly doesn't really bother me.
Eh not really. I'm still a bit sore from not being able to be with a certain girl but that's slowly fading away. We still get along like nothing happened and I'm not gonna hang out with her for a few weeks due to studying so I should be just fine by the end of the summer.

As far as friends go I have no shortage of them. Actually the cvnts need to chill out a bit with constantly wanting to do something, sometimes I just want to stay at home and chill.

Then again I could be having an awesome weekend at the countryside with them this week and going on a road trip to Poland the next but I can't because uni is 6 inches deep up my ass again.

Such is life.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
With that being said, we all feel lonely sometimes TS. Hope you find comfort in that.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by The_Blode at #33563436
TS decided to post in the forum of loners and lonely people...well, the predictable Akon video has already been posted...the Team America clip was refreshing took me back...the obligatory posts about other people's loneliness...feel any better TS? I thought not...I mean, I'm lonely...but do I don't really b***h and whine about it on the Internet...and when I do, I don't force it upon people like this...I'll discretely drop it in discussion in a very subtle manner. You have access to the Internet, you have no case for being lonely...you have access to millions of people so nobody these days can say they are really lonely...because you have access to connect with all these people...get a hobby or find something that interests you. Those work well for other people, might work for you too. Guitar might be an appropriate thing since you are here?

Chastises TS for posting about his loneliness on the internet then proceeds to tell him to reach out to people on the internet.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by The_Blode
a very subtle manner

fam i've got some bad news for you
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by The_Blode
I mean, I'm lonely [...] You have access to the Internet, you have no case for being lonely...you have access to millions of people so nobody these days can say they are really lonely...

Quote by The_Blode
I mean, I'm lonely...but do I don't really b***h and whine about it on the Internet...and when I do, I don't force it upon people like this...

Nah you stick to stressing how gay you are for Jim Root. The loneliness is just implied.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm pretty sure it's just your excessive fanboy-gasming over him that's part of your life.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
lmao blode let's be real ur life is probs pretty bleak
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I know how you feel OP. Some days are worse than others. Find someone in real life that you can open up to and talk to. It always helps me.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
You've become a right cvnt on here blode, it's pretty pathetic.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by The_Blode
At least I have a life outside of this board and yes, Jim is a part of that...you could have chosen Kurt Cobain, Daron Malakian, Serj Tankian, Noel Gallagher...any of them...unlike the UG fanatic who lurks every minute of the day monitoring for activity in order to exert his dominant status as alpha-fanatic and put others down for no reason other than to increase his 'social' standing. UG fanatic...loneliness isn't implied...it's a fact of life. Fanatical about an Internet forum...wish I could say it was a first...but well, hey, whatever, nevermind.

UG fanatic is just the default title that showed up after I was unbanned, but thank you for recognizing my alpha dominance.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Did this turn into another Blode thread?

That's pretty harsh, Jam.
I thought you were friendlier than that. :/

Really, the only thing I can judge Blode for (and sorta do) is the whole recording unsuspecting girls' feet for fetishes thing and how I'm pretty sure he's still doing it (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Blode).

Other than that (and maybe that whole fiasco with the UG extension), it's like, I've given him a fair head's up on how he should act on here for his own well being. Now it's like, if he doesn't listen, then whatever happens is entirely on him, so let him do whatever and let whatever happen as a result.
i do am lonely, too.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You're not alone in feeling lonely. We all do at some points in life. I just got out of a 5 year relationship 3 months ago. Lost the love of my life and my best friend. Now I'm not sure I'll ever truly be the same. All my friends have girls literally throwing themselves at them and just break all of their hearts over and over again but I can barely get a message back.

I actually threw a party 2 days ago and my room mate invited (what must have been the third new one this month) some girl over. Total sweetheart and down to show me a great evening and get me as messed up as possible (which I wanted). Meanwhile come the end of the night my friend and her get into an argument and she comes to me while he storms off to tell me about how she's been single for close to 4 years and he is the only person who's been able to make her feel any sort of way.

I felt horrible. I didn't have the heart to tell her how he really is. I mean he is my best friend but how he acts about/toward women is something that disgusts me. I just tried to tell her it might be best to keep her distance even though we are moving in a few weeks anyway and they'll literally never see each other again. My friend literally couldn't care less about the girl. He just uses her for sex along with at least 4 other girls right now and they all think they're special when he tells me himself they're 'just hoes.' Some of them not only think they're dating him but have no clue that he is moving away and are going to be heartbroken when he does.

It's like this with most of my friends except me. Girls seemingly throw themselves at them and have their hearts broken because they only wanna use them for sex. Meanwhile I genuinely just desire to make a meaningful connection with someone and people couldn't care if I dropped dead tomorrow. For my handful of friends (all guys of course) I'm eternally grateful and I love them all, but I'm also jealous that they can all basically have their pick of the litter and I can't even get someone to notice me. I guess that's an immature and stupid way to look at it but it's frustrating.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Did this turn into another Blode thread?

That's pretty harsh, Jam.
I thought you were friendlier than that. :/

Don't pull this shit on me sunshine

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Apart from that you're either unaware of his attitude in so many threads or you're playing the nice guy. I don't care about the ostrich thread because I can't blame anyone for being a bit dickish when they're piled against weaboos, it's just natural.

But he's been a condescending asshole in so many threads now, I'm not gonna make excuses for him anymore. Hell he even did his old condescending snappy remark routine when Axel came back and he doesn't even know the dude.

I've tried to be nice to him from day one but I honestly cba anymore, he's not worth it

Oh, and I think he was a genuinely cool dude for a long time. I was a bit bothered by the feet recording thing but afaik he agreed to take them down so I'm okay with that. But something snapped in him right around the ostrich incident and I've repeatedly seen him being a dick ever since

Also

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Aug 23, 2015,
I'm not mad blode. I'm disappointed.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Blode just needs some therapy or something so he stops projecting his insecurities here. Like when he accused Ali of making fun of him to impress girls. It's like what.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Erik is the reason all these girls have been shooting me down.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Erik is the reason all these girls have been shooting me down.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Save the gimmick for other people blode, I'm not interested. I think you need some time away from this place to do some thinking.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by The_Blode
I don't need to justify myself to anybody, JC..
>JC
:')

Well that wasn't a yes, so I'm going to keep judging you negatively for it.

@Jam: Huh. I guess I haven't been paying much attention.

Blode be cool. Just post your witty opinions and stuff and don't argue with people. That's all the pit wants.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 23, 2015,
And lose the ellipses, there's a limit to how many you can use in a given post before it just serves to demonstrate complete incompetence in communication skills.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by ErikLensherr

you might find this one funny.

my latest disappointment in this ongoing losing streak was this girl who told me to come over her house in the middle of the night.

so we could talk/hang out in the backyard.

and then send me home at 2 AM.

Quote by jakesmellspoo

my latest disappointment in this ongoing losing streak was this girl who told me to come over her house in the middle of the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by The_Blode
if anything, I'm some sort of anti-hero, undesirable, villain, disease in this place...we're all just doing the same thing here...so I fail to see any distinction...we're passing the time...some of us are wasting our time here...

Jesus Christ you are literally the epitome of an edgy 14 year old Slipknot fan.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Ouch, that can't feel good.

I feel like the Fat Lard gif could really bring out the comedy in this situation tho.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Page 1 of 2