Page 1 of 2
I think I got off on the wrong foot with you guys, I'm new here, my name's Henry and I love the guitar as I assume most people here do too.

I've been playing for about 8 years and still crazy about the instrument.

I've only used the cover song forum on UG in the past so I wasn't aware of the rules here, I won't "spam" again and hopefully can add something of worth here!

So here's to all you guys and gals cheers! \m/
I still think you're mentally unwell. Your will most likely follow the same fate as any other vocal "new" user:

• You will attempt to reconcile previous negligent behaviors, promising a new start.
  • You will attempt to only behave positively towards established members, to build rapport.
  • You will begin to feel persecuted when the compliments/feel-good banter you share with others is never reciprocated.
  • You will lash out in anger and threaten to leave.
  • You will either leave, or simply repeat the steps above.
I have "Stax" is really your last name, cuz it'd be really cringey if it wasn't.
Check out my band Disturbed
not bad

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by Zaphikh
I still think you're mentally unwell. Your will most likely follow the same fate as any other vocal "new" user:

• You will attempt to reconcile previous negligent behaviors, promising a new start.
  • You will attempt to only behave positively towards established members, to build rapport.
  • You will begin to feel persecuted when the compliments/feel-good banter you share with others is never reciprocated.
  • You will lash out in anger and threaten to leave.
  • You will either leave, or simply repeat the steps above.

Yeah it's not that big a deal, if I'm wanted so be it if not... next! Was just trying to set things straight...
You can't be worse than our other Miami user, Cb4rabid, so hi Henry.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Zaphikh is just a dick we should all ignore him

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Learn to pronounce tremolo correctly. Seriously.

Quote by ErikLensherr
You can't be worse than our other Miami user, Cb4rabid, so hi Henry.

Honestly Florida users are all pretty bad.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by The_Blode at #33564120
Get off your high horse...whoever the hell you are. Henry has proven he's more mentally stable than you solely because he's exhibiting humour...something that is clearly lost on you. Give the guy a break. Why do you have to assume the worst in a situation like this...Henry probably broke the rules by not reading them...easily done, really...he's making amends here...we're not all anal about obeying the rules here anyway. What a guy...

Dear Henry,
whatever you do, don't be this guy.
Well, yeah. Of course I watched it. That's how I know it was garbage.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm more like Elizabeth Báthory I think. Besides, you're the one that got rejected on national Television.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Aug 23, 2015,
Quote by theogonia777
I'm more like Elizabeth Báthory I think. Besides, you're the one that got rejected on national Television.

And got 500 bucks for it, I've never even been paid for any of my rejections.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by The_Blode
Get off your high horse...whoever the hell you are. Henry has proven he's more mentally stable than you solely because he's exhibiting humour...something that is clearly lost on you. Give the guy a break. Why do you have to assume the worst in a situation like this...Henry probably broke the rules by not reading them...easily done, really...he's making amends here...we're not all anal about obeying the rules here anyway. What a guy...

ayy lmao
Quote by Big bang theory
But she is consistent I'm give her that! If she's really a female I'm certain she's a feminist!

and you're implying that's a bad thing pal?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by The_Blode

Lose the ellipses, seriously, you sound like Coldsteel the Hedgeheg.
Quote by Big bang theory
But she is consistent I'm give her that! If she's really a female I'm certain she's a feminist!

There's like a competition going on here for which clause is the least necessary/amusing/intelligent.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by The_Blode

You don't know how happy it makes me that this elicited an indignant response out of you. It means you're paying attention, and one or more points struck you deep down inside. There is hope for you.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by theogonia777
Honestly Florida users are all pretty bad.

Henry, I'd like you to meet my biggest fans.
You're alright
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
You look like a pretty great player Henry! Welcome to the forum, I never feel ill will for earnest pickers!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33564312
sry Henry but with that username you are going to get shit from us forever.

big bang theory

ikr? Awful show
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Lose the ellipses, seriously, you sound like Coldsteel the Hedgeheg.

Goddamn it, now all I can think about is Sawnic teh hedgehawg.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
sry Henry but with that username you are going to get shit from us forever.

big bang theory

so much this
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
imagine if you actually had a wrong foot. does it just make you irritable forever? Is the foot smaller/larger and needs special custom footwear? There's a lot to go with this
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
imagine if you actually had a wrong foot. does it just make you irritable forever? Is the foot smaller/larger and needs special custom footwear? There's a lot to go with this

Shunned by your peers...

Cursed to a life of circular dancing etc...

Tragic really.
That's what she said.
GEEYUR :

X) Schecter Tempest Custom f/w SD SH-6

X) Ibanez RG321MH f/w SD SH-11

X) AMT Pangea CP-100 ( AWWW YIS )

X) Line 6 POD HD 500X

When you licky-bum-bum so hard you get sticky num-nums.
Quote by Baby Joel

One of my legs is slightly longer than the other because I slouched on it a lot and destroyed my back and hips so I have a slightly thicker insole in my right shoe
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by EndTheRapture51

agre

and yeah, we have to be enemies because BBT is the worst abomination to ever spawn from the "minds" of awful people like Chuck Lorre.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by MinterMan22
chuck lorre should be illegal tbh

I found that shit funny 6 years ago when I was 13
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

We Supply the best Quality of generic medication for pain, cancer, weight control pills, Diet supplements, Sex enhancement pills, anxiety meds, and anti fatique, 100 safe delivery and guaranteed satisfaction. Double vacuum discreet packaging.
Order discreet Top Quality
►Pain Killers ,
►Med. Marijuana,
►Actavis Syrup.
Shipping is discrete and delivery . No prescription Needed.
AT (720) 306-7721 or nyuyservi@gmail.com . thanks FGDFGFGFGFDG
i think zaphikh agreeing with new blode says something lol

(it's that ur both bellends)
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2