I feel if you brought up the backing guitars the mix would feel a lot more full!

As for the song itself, it's pretty solid man, makes me wanna throw down vocals.
Quote by BloodReverence
I feel if you brought up the backing guitars the mix would feel a lot more full!

As for the song itself, it's pretty solid man, makes me wanna throw down vocals.

Go for it!

And yeah I actually was thinking about the drums being LOUDER... I guess I just like a very drum-heavy mix. Thank you!
Right now the drums are pretty loud, but it's the lead guitars that are really high. They're kind of drowning out everything else. You could do well with bringing both the rhythm and the drums up, and if you try it out just PM me the song and I'll muck around with it
Quote by BloodReverence
Right now the drums are pretty loud, but it's the lead guitars that are really high. They're kind of drowning out everything else. You could do well with bringing both the rhythm and the drums up, and if you try it out just PM me the song and I'll muck around with it

Yeah I wanted the leads to be the center-point of the song, as opposed to vocals or whatever.