So I've been playing a chord progression which in A minor, but instead of using the F maj chord i use an F minor chord, what would this be called?
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp